Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

'We were promised bouncy castle with Ernesto's face printed on the floor of it, being lent fivers and a getting boat happy.... we just got a bare room with an exercise trampoline, the fivers were just pieces of paper and the boat was throughly miserable. And the plane didn't take off.'
And as for the baked potatoes with cheese and beans…! 😡

:hmm:
TBF, this has been licensed and comes with a list of named people who have written and designed different elements of it and are presumably professionals whose credentials you can look up.

Not 'Conceptualised, created, written and designed by a bloke called Darren who has figured "Hire an empty lot, some props and bouncy castle, and watch the money roll in - sorted!!"'

The aftermath of which would admittedly be more fun, as has been noted.

Looks like he’s about to be shot in a barn after his aircraft was downed by a Russian backed separatist militia…
Forced to ride a bike around a big top over and over again while his tamer tantalises him with a marmalade sandwich on a stick. Giving his cold hard stare while his masters’ laugh and tell the audience how much he loves it.

Interesting article on Wonka farce man

That’s interesting. I’d actually heard of the Gowanbank Community Hub fiasco, but I hadn’t connected it with the Wonky Willy thing. People were circulating warnings that the guy was dodgy at the time, but either I’d forgotten the name or I didn’t know it.

It would seem he’s more of a Walter Mitty than a master criminal. I’ve no idea how he thinks he can get away with this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom