Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

it’s alright, they’ve sorted it all out now :thumbs:

I looked at their Facebook and the headline in this new article certainly isn’t a fair reflection of the recent comments.

It’s very unusual to put out an entire new article based on a claim by an organisation about something someone said on Facebook.

Perhaps the BBC lawyers or their impartiality manager have intervened. :hmm:

I'm sad to report that I went to our local "Luxury Christmas Trail" today and it was festive and magical :(
I hope you demanded your money back as you've clearly you expected the event to be shit. :(

'I've read extensive reviews online and fully expected it to be a terrible event, and I'm gutted that it was actually not too bad. I feel swindled as I was looking forward to it.'

I looked at their Facebook and the headline in this new article certainly isn’t a fair reflection of the recent comments.

It’s very unusual to put out an entire new article based on a claim by an organisation about something someone said on Facebook.

Perhaps the BBC lawyers or their impartiality manager have intervened. :hmm:

Well, some other lawyers are certainly intervening:

in fifty years they will be recreating these events for some kind of nostalgia buzz, aiming for authentic misery, families riding through the attraction on Yorvik-style electric carts built to resemble a Vauxhall Meriva, animatronic sullen teenagers with eyebrow piercings in elf costumes and painstakingly recreated shabby portacabins lined in cheap tinsel. It’ll be the centrepiece of the 47th annual festival of Brexit at Sheerness Garden City.

Jesus, what a fucking embarrassment of a joke. I wonder who in Westminster council has a brother in law in the scaffolding business?

That cost £2m of public funds :rolleyes:

Still it provides much needed fodder for this thread in the Summer season.

Back
Top Bottom