Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

46182071-9851383-Maddie_Hill_said_her_young_daughters_were_horrified_by_their_ten-m-49_1627906487348.jpg

Its got to be the same people behind Lapland

Not a patch on the glorious disaster that was the Fyre Festival though, that tent actually looks somewhat decent. It needs to be some haggard-looking emergency shelter tent for the full experience.

I thought that corruption and fraud is now legal?
Not when it becomes a very visible national embarrassment at the top of the national high street. The "It was an unprecedented international emergency, so we gave the job to chaps we knew and thought were reliable, and once it's over we'll have an enquiry" excuse can't be rolled out for this.

Not when it becomes a very visible national embarrassment at the top of the national high street. The "It was an unprecedented international emergency, so we gave the job to chaps we knew and thought were reliable, and once it's over we'll have an enquiry" excuse can't be rolled out for this.

I'll bet you a Fiver to the charity of your choice that nothing happens, and a Tenner that no-one is sanctioned at all. :)
I'm not meaning this in any nasty way, just my levels of cynicism are so high. I really don't think anything will happen, but I hope I'm wrong

Ben told YorkshireLive : "I paid for Hook a Duck and it cost me a full quid and I hooked the duck and chose the goldfish as the prize.

"We headed home which is one mile from the fair and the poor bugger didn't make it.

"It was just floating in my bag...we inspected the fish once home and it had a missing fin."

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom