Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

There isn't a shit Halloween theme park thread so this seems to be the best place to put this, from North Berwick in East Lothian

View attachment 294892View attachment 294893

It's like Passchendaele. Apparently the car park is rammed 🤷
It appears to be a large patch of mud that had had manky pumpkins scattered upon it. They are not growing there and never have. I really like it. The second pic with the wet morose figure with the wheelbarrow, it made me feel happier about my life. Inspiring. 9/10.

b25lY21zOmNmMjljOTUyLWFjYmMtNGIxYi1iYjJlLTU0ZmY5Y2NiMzFkNzpiMjVhZjdhMC03NGQ4LTQ1ZTMtYjg5My0yNGFiOWVkZjhmYWY=.jpg

And those that actually made it were left disappointed after discovering a handful of stalls, barely any food or drink and traders ‘standing in the dark on a muddy field.’

“I wish we hadn't bothered, there was about seven stalls and none which interested us. There was no food or drink stalls inside or out. Waste of time.”

“Wouldn't let her manage a p*** up in a brewery,” wrote another. “She is totally rubbish. Needs a good kick up the back side.”

“Promised my children we were going to a Christmas market with rides, sweety stalls and Santa……..what the hell, waste of my time and fuel….about four stalls and Santa sat on a stage inside club very upset children,”

“We were there five mins. Almost in pitch black in middle of a field. Oh and Santa sat in the sports club,”

“Absolutely thrilling - travelling miles for fake designer clothes and a bunch of mud on a field,”

“Fox fur coats, fake designer crap, tacky s**** and a bouncy castle. No food? Nowhere for a cuppa tea? What a waste of time and fuel.”

Back
Top Bottom