Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh. :(

nah, that's nice that is. :)

all i got was a new vegetable knife cos mine's crap apparently. lucky lucky me eh. :rolleyes:

So basically - I look like a baby/bloke AND I'm getting unneccessarily sweaty too. :( :mad:

Poor me. :(

Roll on next winter - and make sure it's a fuckin cold one! :cool: :mad:

6899_61972b.jpg

a pair of convese all star low in washed out grey
WHERE DID YOU GET THEM FROM? I've been dragged arond everywhere on a search for them.

I had a look for the rip-off Chanel star dress, but my New Look is crap, the clothes are really dull and officey. I bought a fuscia lipstick instead which i completely amazing.

Did my first trip to the big Primarni on Oxford Street today and it didn't disappoint. For under £30 I got:

Grey smart velvety wide-leg trousers
Green tunic jumper
Red top with white next tie with red anchors on it (memespring says it makes me look like a twat but he is wrong :mad:)
Pair of big green-framed sunglasses
Red flat shoes with ankle ties
4 pairs of tights in various colours.

This is most pleasing :)

are you going to wear it with jeans? and crocs? and then move to dulwich? very yummy mummy :)

no

i shall be wearing it when it is warmer with a pair of nice wedges, or flat shoes (dependant on how fair i needs to walk) and i shall still look v yummy mummy:cool:

cheers zenie ;)

yesterday I got a couple of skirts from a charity shop. one is navy with white polka dots, it's a bit long, but I'm going to shorten it and wear it to my dance class. and a tweedy one with kick pleats (or summat like that :D )

I bought a pair of grey combats on impulse from tesco cos they looked long(I can never find the damn things long enough:rolleyes:), got them home, tried them on and decided I liked them very very much so went back and got a second pair.:):cool:

this -
3a38_1.JPG

levi's type 1 denim jacket. although it's from ther type 1 range from about 5 years ago, it's not an original or even a repro of the levi's type 1 denim jacket from years back, although its shape is more similar to that then the usual levi's denim jacket that i have already (the type 1 is shorter and boxier, less fitted.)

yesterday I got a couple of skirts from a charity shop. one is navy with white polka dots, it's a bit long, but I'm going to shorten it and wear it to my dance class. and a tweedy one with kick pleats (or summat like that :D )

sounds gorge - how did the dance class go? :)

i just bought an dress/shirt thingy from NewLook. black and white gingham type of affair. it's nice. and not smocked. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom