Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
zenie - aren't those two pairs of shoes exactly the same? :confused:

Nah not quite :oops::D One has a cuff that goes around your ankle, the other has a strap that goes across the foot. :rolleyes: @ self!

Speaking of Peacocks I got the best T-shirt from there yesterday. Striped blue and white with Betty Boop hanging off an anchor sailor style, it was in the window and I had to have it. :cool:

Zenie those shoes are :cool:

I just got a pair of mary jane little wedge heeled shoes from clarks which are a bit sensible but should be more comfy for standing up all day at work.

clarks had some really nice boots in there, really sexy ankle boots and a lovely pair of blue suede knee-high ones. When I get paid I fear I may have to go back and buy more shoes.

Well, today I bought the Benefit You Rebel *Light* tinted moisturiser and its just perfect! :D I am so pleased. I have tried the normal one but had to mix it with moisturiser because it was too deep a colour for my pale and interesting complexion but this one is just perfect. Its a new addition and I am sooo happpy! Hurrah!

I also bought some powdered green clay the other day to make my own face masks and its fantastic, will do it again tonight methinks

Well, today I bought the Benefit You Rebel *Light* tinted moisturiser and its just perfect! :D I am so pleased. I have tried the normal one but had to mix it with moisturiser because it was too deep a colour for my pale and interesting complexion but this one is just perfect. Its a new addition and I am sooo happpy! Hurrah!

I also bought some powdered green clay the other day to make my own face masks and its fantastic, will do it again tonight methinks

Ooh, I was looking at that the other day and was very tempted. I've got the normal one and it's too dark for me too.

I am going to try it now.:cool:

yes, do, its great. I ended up using the darker one as a bronzer when i didnt mix it.

have also bought these birkenstocks
birkiclogs.jpg

sensible shoes ftw :D

I have tried the normal one but had to mix it with moisturiser because it was too deep a colour for my pale and interesting complexion but this one is just perfect.

I do exactly the same with the one Biddlybee gave me!:oops: :D Mixed with moisturiser it's fine! Who did they design that original colour for anyway? :confused:

I do exactly the same with the one Biddlybee gave me!:oops: :D Mixed with moisturiser it's fine! Who did they design that original colour for anyway? :confused:

I know, it looked like I'd been tango'd. I didn't think to mix it.:rolleyes:

I've got some of that, but the tube sheds flakes. So when I squeeze the tube, I get bits all over my hand which is a right pain. I gave up on it. I like other Benefits stuff though :cool:

I've got my eye on that one too! I've got the normal one but it only really works when I've got a tan. The sales assistant in Morleys told me that they brought the new one out because loads of people had complained that the regular one was too dark for their complexion - even though it's supposed to blend to you skin colour.

i never tan so the other one was just wrong for me, i believed it would blend but no, not really. this one is splendid.:cool:

funny about the flaky tube thing, maybe you should bring it back and complain until you get a non-flaky tube.

I took the daughter shopping yesterday, with the plan of buying a good book and spending the whole time in one of Starbucks nice comfy sofas until she'd finished, but alas, the lure of Cribbs Causeway was too great.

I bought:
1.Skinny (lolololololololol :D:D:D) black jeans to tuck into my boots and wear with long tops. They make my thighs look like 5lb sacks of potatoes, but it was either them or leggings and I'll be dead before I leave the house in leggings. I remember the horror of them first time round all too well.
2. Black and gold corset top thingy - £9.99 bargain
3. Blue leopardskin angora cardi - £9.99 again, another bargain
4. Red wool mix coat with black buttons - £20 in the sale, yet another bargain!

I had to restrain myself from buying the long v neck cashmere and angora cardi that was dripping in sequins and had the most wonderfully flamboyant ostrich feather collar - it appealed to my inner Shirley Bassey. If I'd worn it with the corset I could have gone on stage as a performer in Las Vegas :rolleyes:. However I couldn't justify buying something thats I *might* wear once, have to dry clean it and never wear it again.

I love the thought of you in a corset top felix :D I can just imagine you walking down the street in a parting sea of fainting, goggle-eyed men.

Speaking of which, think I need to go bra-shopping soon. My norks are busting out all over.

I love the thought of you in a corset top felix :D I can just imagine you walking down the street in a parting sea of fainting, goggle-eyed men.

Speaking of which, think I need to go bra-shopping soon. My norks are busting out all over.

Unfortunately I can only drink shorts if I wear a corset cos my boobs get in the way of long stemmed or pint glasses.:oops:

Ooooh - I forgot to add my new Disney shop pink Tigger slippers. I loved my old fluffy tigger slippers, but my darling son has taken them over (and lovely he looks in them too:rolleyes::D)

I think I might get to like my new ones just as much:)

I need new slippers. My current ones were a present from Mr K several years ago - I love them, but they stink and the insoles are wearing out :oops:

047631_17.jpg

Just cos it's a down filled jacket, reduced from £70, to £20! :cool:

They had it in olive a couple of weeks ago, which I would have preferred, but I was too skint to buy it then. :mad:

And...

046890_64.jpg

Oh and some socks for heo. :p

No. It's for me. :mad:

I think 'little girl' would probably be preferable to 'bloke' though, tbh. :(

BUT at least I shall be WARM while the rest of you are sneering! :cool: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom