Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Critiquing Oasis

Has anyone got in a queue or anything on SeeTickets or gigsandtours? Both of them have been dead right from the off for me.

Did you have a few tabs open or anything?
I might have had 2 open, sites were crashing so i was busy trying to get back in anywhere i could.

I think there'll announce more dates in Cardiff anyway so not worried yet.

Some people have messages telling them what number they are in the queue and some just have this. What's the difference? Is there a queue to get in a numbered queue?

1725095456473.png

Nothing convinces me we've actually progressed in this world. Just go back to the days of popping into Andy's Records and buy a real ticket, or sit on the phone ready with your card details.
Yep. For Knebworth, I got up early one Saturday morning, went down to The Astoria, queued for a bit, got them and went home. And that's for a gig that 4% of the population tried for.

Far easier to pay two programmers/IT bods than dozens of workers round the country. The actual result for the consumer isn't any better (though I would argue not having Oasis tickets is an improvement) it's just cheaper for the people selling them. It's enshittification.

Sounds like it's selling out.

This is Ticketmaster's stock response to everyone that's stuck where Gromit is.

Off Twitter:

"I have been at the option to buy tickets for 30 mins, and getting loading circle 'confirming availability' then it says something went wrong and repeats when I select tickets, this is happening to thousands rn"

"Please try refreshing the page or selecting a different ticket type with more availability."

Back
Top Bottom