Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Critiquing Oasis

Gigs and Tours:

Please bear with us. At the moment there are a lot of people on the site looking for tickets, so we have put a queuing system in place, which is completely normal.

This page will refresh automatically and we'll get you where you want to be as soon as a space opens up.

Thank you for your patience!

Seetickets:

Our website is very busy!​

We have lots of people looking for tickets and you are being held on this page until a space becomes available.
This page will refresh automatically.

Ticketmaster: Wheel of death.

:D

Wtf is all this Queuing shite? What happened to wearing out the f5 key in a randomly assigned chance once the tickets go on sale? When did people start queuing? :mad:

Have these people never heard of Cloud Computing.

Hahaha, lemontop just got told she's a bot.

And they banned our whole IP. But we're back now. What a shower.

Oasis are getting back together, and their stadium tour next year is sure to result in some of the most sought-after tickets on the planet. Fortunately for you, we’ve provided you with a fool-proof step-by-step guide to avoiding disappointment.

Simply follow the steps below, and we guarantee you’ll be perfectly happy when Oasis world tour tickets eventually go on sale.

Step 1: Develop a better taste in music.

Step 2: The end. You’re welcome.
BUT, they can save the world :D
1725092029225.png

You're in with a chance there I reckon.

I've got:

You Are Now in The Queue​

Open help dialog for Queue

24590​

People Ahead of you

Of a Ticket somewhere, but I’m guessing front standing at Wembley have all gone.

ETA. All standing probably gone to be honest.

3904 was may starting position.
As at 09:21 it’s 1943.

Just to give you an idea of clearance speed.

How do you get a queue number position? I only see a sliding bar (currently on the first 'u' of 'Thank you for your patience')

Back
Top Bottom