Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crafty Thread - what are you working on at the moment?

not sure this is craft as such, but it's not far off! this is the cake I made this weekend for a friends dads birthday :) nice and simple :)

Attachments

• DSC_1417small.jpg
    DSC_1417small.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 27
that's fab aqua :)

i've been polishing up my crafting repertoire lately, been screen printing the last few weeks, now we're playing with the sewing machines again. stitch tech has promised to show me how to do text on the embroidery machine :)

it's not one of my best but I have to remember the customer is always right when I don't agree with what they want :D

Actually we've still got her!!! The cake was flippin' lovely (Charlie loved it) but it seemed a bit much to eat a whole sugar pig. Especially given that after a single lick I found she doesn't taste of bacon.

My first amigurumi. A test/practice really to get used to the stitches, doing rounds etc..

2012-01-22%25252015.20.36.jpg

2012-01-22%25252015.22.09.jpg

knitted, it's called the cap shawl, from a book called victorian lace today. i've done a few patterns from that book.

knitted, it's called the cap shawl, from a book called victorian lace today. i've done a few patterns from that book.

That's very cool! :)

I seem to have no patience for craft stuff at the mo; it feels sad sometimes because I like being creative in that way.

Back
Top Bottom