Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crafty Thread - what are you working on at the moment?

it is indeed, but it aint got nekkid cowboys :(

:D very true

To me this looks less like a cat dancing. and more like one farting or cocking his leg, if boy cats did that :hmm:

300.jpg

Oh and I'm thinking something purple-ish as I have a purple chandelier to go up, and tonnes of purple bed linen.

i dunno why you're posting any of these others :rolleyes: if you don't do the nekkid cowboys that means i'll have to and frankly i have enough to be getting on with atm :mad:

*snorts* @ bob :D

Oooh missed your post Bee....yeh I like the look for interiors, the chaise is more of that time, the dressing table is too, just need some ostrich feathers and a dressing screen lol :D

Oooh missed your post Bee....yeh I like the look for interiors, the chaise is more of that time, the dressing table is too, just need some ostrich feathers and a dressing screen lol :D
I'd love a screen, with japanese silk and cranes though.

I'd love a screen, with japanese silk and cranes though.

though? :hmm: The ostrch feathers are for 'dressing' the room not the screen :) Yeh I like Oriental silk covered screens, little pagodas, opium dreams, shit like that :cool:

You'd never want to dare use that sewing kit would you? :oops:

did you ever see moonstitches owls bee? they were the first ones i saw and i think i still love them best of all :)

6471139007_b134624582_o.jpg

though? :hmm: The ostrch feathers are for 'dressing' the room not the screen :) Yeh I like Oriental silk covered screens, little pagodas, opium dreams, shit like that :cool:

You'd never want to dare use that sewing kit would you? :oops:
not sure what the though was for, I'm all a bit wonky today, I think I meant instead of a wood/plain one.

Nah, I'd put it on a shelf to look at :D but so pretty I had to share pics
did you ever see moonstitches owls bee? they were the first ones i saw and i think i still love them best of all :)
no never heard of moonstitches - I just googled for an easy pattern when I had the idea for owls on Sunday :D

They are great though and so uniform :cool: put my little weird misfits to shame :(

I've started messing with chainmail, but cheating by buying ready made jump rings. I've rustled up a simple necklace which sits nice and flat, and may add another row to make it more collar-like, or maybe put danglies on it.

View attachment 14703

this photo is really helping atm moose. i couldn't figure for the life of me how to mesh the rings together :facepalm:

do you know how to make your own jump rings? they showed us at college (in case you don't: wrap a nice tight spiral of wire around a suitably sized stick - like a spring - then cut through each link. tadah! perfectly even/round rings :))

Back
Top Bottom