Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crafty Thread - what are you working on at the moment?

Have you been to Hobbycraft? :hmm: :D

Seriously spirals/biddly - you could tie bits of gold thread to the tops of your cats and owls and people would buy them as Xmas ornaments. OMG - we should get a stall at the South Bank next winter I reckon selling cutie decorations :cool: You could easily sell them for £3-4 each

Have you been to Hobbycraft? :hmm: :D

Seriously spirals/biddly - you could tie bits of gold thread to the tops of your cats and owls and people would buy them as Xmas ornaments. OMG - we should get a stall at the South Bank next winter I reckon selling cutie decorations :cool: You could easily sell them for £3-4 each
Not for a while...but it is a favourite of mine :D Bought the star hole punch from a little craft shop in Burnham that I think is due to close as the area it is in is being redeveloped :(

ah so wols is done, is just the attaching? i was thinking you were still sewing the buggers together :) you need a hot glue gun :cool: and if you don't have one you know what to ask santa for now :D

they're all finished (you saw a pic yesterday no? :hmm: ) they're going on my tree on Saturday, and I've already put in my request to santa for this year, so not glue gun for me.

I'm glad they changed glue guns and made them a bit cooler, I had some NASTY burns in the early 90s off those fuckers :mad: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom