Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus: music festivals, big gigs, sports events and big gatherings - going ahead and cancelled

What sort of music fan returns tickets in a pandemic?
Don't show up, fine, but don't ask for your money back ffs - don't you want there to be a scene to come back to when it's the right time?
Scratching my head here. Someone please enlighten me.
They’re the sort of music fans more commonly known as “twats”.

And that means they no longer need the tenner of however much it is. No one has any idea what has happened to these “twats” in the pandemic.
they do need it if they're going to continue entertaining us. the money's spent so why try to claw it back? it's no fault of the venue or the bands/djs/promoters.

I was a no show at one gig. I don’t care if people think i was a twat, i did it for my own safety. Didn’t ask for a refund or expect one.

they do need it if they're going to continue entertaining us. the money's spent so why try to claw it back? it's no fault of the venue or the bands/djs/promoters.

You misunderstand as usual. The purchaser might need the money more whether to feed themselves or pay the rent.

What sort of music fan returns tickets in a pandemic?
Don't show up, fine, but don't ask for your money back ffs - don't you want there to be a scene to come back to when it's the right time?
Scratching my head here. Someone please enlighten me.
When I buy tickets I buy at least two, maybe more depending who is going. £20-£30 a ticket is about the price of a good live act. If something gets rescheduled I'll have my money back thanks.

Me not going doesn't stop someone else from going .

You can't get your money back just because you don't feel like it on the night

Last time this happened to me was Dangelo, paid at least £100 for two tickets. Got rescheduled to a date I couldn't make, got refunded. Would rather have gone

How am I a twat?

When I buy tickets I buy at least two, maybe more depending who is going. £20-£30 a ticket is about the price of a good live act. If something gets rescheduled I'll have my money back thanks.

Me not going doesn't stop someone else from going .

You can't get your money back just because you don't feel like it on the night
Exactly

People must have known that things might change when they bought the tickets. Sorry but if you can afford to spend £20 on a ticket, you can afford to lose it

You lack awareness, try to realise this and do better.

Hopefully you lose all money you ever spend on enjoyment, after all no matter what happens you can afford to lose it.

you're not making any sense. these aren't poor people. these are wealthy concert goers

No you are not making any sense. People that are "poor" never go to concerts according to you?

You might be a wealthy concert goer, what makes them so? Where is the analysis of their income?

They wouldn’t be at a food bank if they’re spending money on going out

God you are ignorant. No one using a food bank has prior to their need spent money on going out?

The tories could use that to deny access. “Have you at any point prior spent money on going out?”

Back
Top Bottom