Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Didn't gates say that if you support people's health through vaccination they would have less desire/need to have more children, as their minds and lives would move in other directions, therefore population would go down.

Thats where the loons have got this from.

Yeah, that's what I always assumed was the root of this claim. It's GCSE level Geography or Sociology or something that reducing mortality (in this case through vaccination) reduces the number of kids people have.

It always amazes me how much power some folks in the US ascribe to such an organisation that has such little power as the UN.
I have been wondering recently if a connecting factor among conspiraloons is a disinterest in politics, not paying attention to national / international politics and not reading the news beyond the most cursory level.
Anyone who's been following the UK government's shambolic handling of the pandemic can see that they have repeatedly twisted and U-turned - according to public opinion, to their business mates, and to swivel-eyed backbenchers - with no overall strategy at all. This shower of c*nts couldn't co-ordinate a panda's tea party, let alone some global Agenda 21 Reset plan.

I reckon the same goes for US politics, and any governments really. Anyone who's worked for a large organisation knows how many cock-ups and accidents occur behind the scenes, while they attempt to present an efficient and successful face to the public.

226077811_10157777815861986_473051041116491329_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom