Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus in the UK - news, lockdown and discussion

Johnson not being pressed to answer the questions Peston asked or why he didn't answer the questions yesterday about if he knew what Cummings had done

I think the potential reopening of most commercial shops has the potential to be pretty big news?

Sometimes I fail to get excited because some sense of these details and timing have already been hinted at or leaked to the press before. So I wouldnt use my levels of excitement as a reliable barometer as to what headlines such things can create now.

Sometimes I fail to get excited because some sense of these details and timing have already been hinted at or leaked to the press before. So I wouldnt use my levels of excitement as a reliable barometer as to what headlines such things can create now.
Aye, fair enough; this is the first one I've watched for a while, so seemed new news to me.

Aye, fair enough; this is the first one I've watched for a while, so seemed new news to me.

It is the main news of todays press conference, yes. Its new enough that I would expect people to be talking about it.

Its not totally new in the sense that it could sort of be seen coming from back when Johnson gave a rough outline of the series of steps of the next phase, and their timing.

I would like to know when cafes can open again, for many people these are the only social acitivity they have and of course there is a huge range of types of cafe.

A clear pop at the Guardian; suggestions that the Mail will continue to hound Cummings - this is not going to go away soon...given Johnson's performance over the last two days, who can they find to be coherent...it's just embarrassing.

At this rate the virus will be the only one left with any credibility, and there will be a hunt more urgent than the one for a vaccine, the hunt to provide a translation and communication service so that the virus itself can give the daily briefing.

Back
Top Bottom