Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus in the UK - news, lockdown and discussion

I was going to visit keithy last weekend but I just couldn’t get on the train as it was a) too crowded and b) no one was wearing a mask
I’ve barely used public transport since the pandemic and fear I may have developed a neurosis about it. I keep making plans to visit my friends in London (don’t have any where I live in Leeds) and then chickening out. I’m supposed to be going there for Xmas but may have to cab it everywhere which will be dear

Sorry but this is effecting your life and you have to ask yourself some things.

You're all jabbed up so they work don't they?
Obviously in your mind they don't as you wouldn't be so frightened about public transport.

You're obviously wearing a mask on public transport, so why does it bother you others aren't? Masks work don't they?

Why are you so frightened when there are so many of us who haven't had any jabs at all just getting on with life normally day to day on crowded trains/tubes with no masks with no worries at all?

Serious questions, as it really seems to be restricting you and it's pretty fucking sad to be honest.

I feel sorry for you.

Sorry but this is effecting your life and you have to ask yourself some things.

Obviously in your mind they don't as you wouldn't be so frightened about public transport.

You're obviously wearing a mask on public transport, so why does it bother you others aren't? Masks work don't they?

Why are you so frightened when there are so many of us who haven't had any jabs at all just getting on with life normally day to day on crowded trains/tubes with no masks with no worries at all?

Serious questions, as it really seems to be restricting you and it's pretty fucking sad to be honest.

I feel sorry for you.
Go fuck yourself, halfwit

It's well known - or at least I thought it was well-known, obviously not - that vaccines reduce the risk of catching Covid and the seriousness of it, rather than eliminating it altogether.

And that one person wearing a mask is far less effective than a whole train carriage full of people all wearing them.

Your post comes over as disingenuous.

It's well known - or at least I thought it was well-known, obviously not - that vaccines reduce the risk of catching Covid and the seriousness of it, rather than eliminating it altogether.

And that one person wearing a mask is far less effective than a whole train carriage full of people all wearing them.

Your post comes over as disingenuous.

Well the first point is quite new as vaccines always prevented infection back in the day.

But my point was why monkey boy being all jabbed up and masked up is terrified of life.

Something I'll carry on thinking as being quite sad.

----> :(

Well the first point is quite new as vaccines always prevented infection back in the day.

But my point was why monkey boy being all jabbed up and masked up is terrified of life.

Something I'll carry on thinking as being quite sad.

----> :(
Obviously OU can speak for himself but he didn't say he was terrified of life, just getting on a crowded train when Covid is still around.

I don't think that's an unreasonable fear. I'm due to do a similar journey soon and am really hoping the train isn't rammed full. I will be quite concerned if it is. I don't want to get Covid as it can seriously fuck with your health long term. If a crowded train was full of masked and vaccinated people, I would be significantly less worried. I will do the journey, but I can't see that someone not willing to is 'terrified of life'.

So everybody who chose not to be vaccinated are selfish and ignorant fucks?

You really think that? Wow!

I'd laugh if it wasn't such a mug thing to say.

So everybody who chose not to be vaccinated are selfish and ignorant fucks?

You really think that? Wow!

I'd laugh if it wasn't such a mug thing to say.
Chose as opposed to unable to have the vaccine yes. Some people are very vulnerable and risk dying if they do get the virus, but are medically unable to have the vaccine.

People who choose not to have the vaccine increase the risk of giving the virus to those vulnerable people, and often they were the people who refused to wear masks for some spurious fucking reason. And many of the people who refuse vaccines have the smug attitude you've just shown in your comments.

I feel sorry for you. :(

Any adult who didn't take the vaccine without some particular reason relating to their health took the risk of contracting the virus and passing it on. To someone who would pass it on to someone else and so on.

Some of those people died. It's not really an issue of you've got your view and I've got mine.

Chose as opposed to unable to have the vaccine yes. Some people are very vulnerable and risk dying if they do get the virus, but are medically unable to have the vaccine.

People who choose not to have the vaccine increase the risk of giving the virus to those vulnerable people, and often they were the people who refused to wear masks for some spurious fucking reason. And many of the people who refuse vaccines have the smug attitude you've just shown in your comments.

I feel sorry for you. :(

Do you actually live in the real world?

You know like going about day to day in London mixing with thousands of people daily on packed tubes/ trains/pubs/clubs etc.etc.?

You obviously don't.

Any adult who didn't take the vaccine without some particular reason relating to their health took the risk of contracting the virus and passing it on. To someone who would pass it on to someone else and so on.

Some of those people died. It's not really an issue of you've got your view and I've got mine.

I'm sure you were so fucking worried every flu season prior to Covid, bet you avoided granny at Christmas, ay?

Stick a mask on did you?

Its a shame God doesn’t exist so cunts like you cant be shown the lives you ended earlier as a result of your selfishness.

I hope they haunt you forever.

My selfishness?

Wow! You total fucking mug!

I'm a cunt for not being jabbed! Wow!

My selfishness?

Wow! You total fucking mug!

I'm a cunt for not being jabbed! Wow!

Yes you are a cunt.

Lets go over it again for the slow.

You are more likely to catch and transmit covid if you are not vaccinated.

You have no idea of the effect it will have on the people you transmit it to or who they will transmit it to as a result of catching it from you.

The more that is multiplied by the number of selfish cunts like you the higher the chance someone will get it and die.

Thanks for your service.

Yes you are a cunt.

Lets go over it again for the slow.

You are more likely to catch and transmit covid if you are not vaccinated.

You have no idea of the effect it will have on the people you transmit it to or who they will transmit it to as a result of catching it from you.

The more that is multiplied by the number of selfish cunts like you the higher the chance someone will get it and die.

Thanks for your service.

You can kerp calling me a cunt all you like, not sure where this came from as I was asking monkey boy why it was stopping him doing things like travelling on traibs, but not being vaccinated and living a normal life without getting covid serns to have rattled some of you.

You can kerp calling me a cunt all you like, not sure where this came from as I was asking monkey boy why it was stopping him doing things like travelling on traibs, but not being vaccinated and living a normal life without getting covid serns to have rattled some of you.
Glad to see you have chosen to fall back on ignoring it all.

So. Covid is for a wider range of people more serious than flu. People are more likely to catch it than flu.

And your decision to not be vaccinated has meant it has spread more freely.

So that if so many hadn’t been vaccinated, thereby helping to protect those that were more vulnerable to covid, then the bodies would once again be piling up.

But you were a cunt already regardless.

Back
Top Bottom