conspiraloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
zArk said:
I know exactly what happened.

9/11 WTC 1,2, 7
1. there were explosives in WTC 1,2 and 7
2. the buildings were brrought down by controlled demolition
3. the FAA, NORAD and the pentagon were conducting exercise drills that morning which directly affected NORADS response to the hijackings
4. the hijackers were government agents part of the exercise
5. not only was it an attack to push the US into global war [money money money] but it was also a bank robbery of billions of dollars of gold from WTC and a major distraction from the theft of $3.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon 1999-2000.

it doesnt take mental gymnastics to figure all that out.

:eek: :D

do you really believe all that?!

thanks zArk, you've given me a right good laugh this morning :D

zArk said:
I know exactly what happened.

You Donna have just given up and found the entire thing far too confusing.

hence subjective arguments are useless

9/11 WTC 1,2, 7
3. the FAA, NORAD and the pentagon were conducting exercise drills that morning which directly affected NORADS response to the hijackings
5. not only was it an attack to push the US into global war [money money money] but it was also a bank robbery of billions of dollars of gold from WTC and a major distraction from the theft of $3.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon 1999-2000.

I know the TRUTH!

david_points_640.jpg

zArk said:

why not watch 911 Eyewitness and then tell me there wasnt explosives in the buildings?

there were

FACT 1005 The sun spins around the earth which is obviously flat
FACT 2006 The earth spins around the sun and is obviously round
FACT3 Something about Gallileo being locked up for being a dangerous nutter with his own ideas

9/11 WTC 1,2, 7
5. not only was it an attack to push the US into global war [money money money] but it was also a bank robbery of billions of dollars of gold from WTC and a major distraction from the theft of $3.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon 1999-2000

btw i know $3.3 trillion is quite baffling so here it is;

$3,300,000,000,000
thats equals
$9 million everyday for 1000 years

I think the whole conspiracy is so deep and twisted the only solution is to ignore it and have nothing to do with the supra christian industrialist war machine. Maybe grow some weed or veg and not work for no wage slave driving boss.

s.norbury said:
I think the whole conspiracy is so deep and twisted the only solution is to ignore it and have nothing to do with the supra christian industrialist war machine. Maybe grow some weed or veg and not work for no wage slave driving boss.

only cause you are looking at the wrong things.

FOLLOW THE MONEY

zArk said:
You're a fucking obsessed fruitloop and you're becoming very, very boring now.

zArk said:
9/11 WTC 1,2, 7
5. not only was it an attack to push the US into global war [money money money] but it was also a bank robbery of billions of dollars of gold from WTC and a major distraction from the theft of $3.3 trillion dollars from the pentagon 1999-2000
Proof please you bonkers nutjob :D

zArk said:
9/11 WTC 1,2, 7
<repeated bollocks snipped>
You're a fucking obsessed fruitloop and you're becoming very, very, very, very boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom