Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

conspiraloons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azrael23 said:
I`ve never mentioned Lizards. :confused:

Your plain lying there Nino.

Did I say you mentioned "lizards"? No, I did not, you're the one who's lying.

The lizards thing is a shorthand for conspiralooning...or hadn't you worked that out?

nino_savatte said:
How about you click on his name and scroll down to where it says "view Azrael's posts"? What's that? You can't be arsed?

I'll be damned if I'm doing your work for you.

i am asking because i have read all this thread and most of the Bohemian Grove one and cannot find any mention by Azrael that he believes in lizard theory, yet you say;

You obviously haven't seen any of Azrael23's other posts on other threads. Which means you need to get out more

so help me out then.

give me a link to the post or the posts that Azrael mentions lizards.

zArk said:
i am asking because i have read all this thread and most of the Bohemian Grove one and cannot find any mention by Azrael that he believes in lizard theory, yet you say;

You obviously haven't seen any of Azrael23's other posts on other threads. Which means you need to get out more

so help me out then.

give me a link to the post or the posts that Azrael mentions lizards.

Nope, sorry, do your own work. You're rather fond of leadng folk down the garden path as it is...oh, you forgot about that banking thread - non? :D

nino_savatte
Currently shoegazing... Join Date: Jun 2003

Originally Posted by zArk
please link to where Azrael mentioned he believes in Lizard theory that prompted you to mention Lizards in the shower.

thanks

Nino responds....
How about you click on his name and scroll down to where it says "view Azrael's posts"? What's that? You can't be arsed?

I'll be damned if I'm doing your work for you.

Originally Posted by Azrael23
see y`all after a shower, when those questions will be answered.

Originally Posted by Nino
I hope there isn't a lizard in your shower.

so why mention lizards?

does azrael live in an area where lizards are rampant?
does azrael kept lizards as pets?

why mention Lizards? I dont get it.

zArk said:
so why mention lizards?

does azrael live in an area where lizards are rampant?
does azrael kept lizards as pets?

why mention Lizards? I dont get it.

Are you familiar with the word "nitpick"?

Your grammar stinks btw..."does azrael kept lizards as pets". I think you will find the word is "keep", unless you're speaking in the past tense that is. :p

you got questioned, caught out and embarrassed. Just accept it and move on, no need for abuse.

yes, i typed kept instead of keep.. opps typo

zArk said:
you got questioned, caught out and embarrassed. Just accept it and move on, no need for abuse.

yes, i typed kept instead of keep.. opps typo

"Caught out" on what precisely? Only in your imagination, pal.

nino_savatte said:
"Caught out" on what precisely? Only in your imagination, pal.

You were condescending to me talking about lizards n such which I don`t mind. But when asked when I`d actually mentioned it you told him to search my threads....
I`ve never mentioned such things.

nino_savatte said:
Oh, the arrogance!

Quite

Azrael23 said:
You were condescending to me talking about lizards n such which I don`t mind. But when asked when I`d actually mentioned it you told him to search my threads....

Quite

You may not have mentioned "lizards" but the majority of posters on Urban associate the word "lizard" with conspiracy theorists. I, and indeed, most others that have encountered you on Urban realise that you have a love of conspiracy theories...or do you deny this?

So you can take your line about condescension and shove it up your insincere jacksy.

Azrael23 said:
to me talking about lizards n such which I don`t mind
64069VbDA_w.jpg

You're not hiding something are you? :D

Azrael23 said:
It came out publicly that before the war Blair and Bush were planning to paint a spy plane in US colours and try and tempt saddam into shooting it down to start the war.

A US spyplane in U.N. colours.

FFS at least try to get it right.

spring-peeper said:
Couldn't figure out why they would disguise a US plane as a US plane :rolleyes:

What plane? Ah, I see.

But - surely - if "They" had in fact disguised or set up certain other planes, they'd at least have painted them in Air France colours, surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom