Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

chilean miners - big up, nuff respect..

No, I keep coming back to give updates, in a totally sarcastic manner.

It's really a heartwarming story, but.......................boring.

It's alright for you, it's not bedtime over there. People are interested here because they want them all out before they go to bed

If it's so boring, what are you doing here? Don't you have anything else to do? :(

This is just one of many threads I'm posting on. Mostly I'm talking to you and others. It's kind of diverting. IRL, I'm doing yet other things at the same time. One thing I'm not doing, is watching the Live Feed of the miners coming out of the ground.

This is just one of many threads I'm posting on. Mostly I'm talking to you and others. It's kind of diverting. IRL, I'm doing yet other things at the same time. One thing I'm not doing, is watching the Live Feed of the miners coming out of the ground.

I'm watching television, watching miners live and watching you trying to wind us up. It's most entertaining

Some people need some good news in their lives

I love good news. It's good news that the miners are coming back safe and sound. It's the 24 hour live feed part that I'm having a bit of trouble with.

Anyway, I'm just bugging you because it's something to do. It's not really a huge deal one way or the other, is it? I'm not getting on your case in a serious way, I hope you realize.

I love good news. It's good news that the miners are coming back safe and sound. It's the 24 hour live feed part that I'm having a bit of trouble with.

Anyway, I'm just bugging you because it's something to do. It's not really a huge deal one way or the other, is it? I'm not getting on your case in a serious way, I hope you realize.

I think everyone already knows that Johnny

Well it would be much more dull without you, Johnny, telling us how dull it is all the time.

I agree. Don't go Johnny. Number 32 is almost up.

p.s. the world is full of good news. You just have to see it.

Christ Johnny. Lighten up a bit. Minnie's obviously really into this, as am I. I just got back from The Cambie; they're still watching it on TV (I mentioned in an earlier post, this event actually trumps hockey down the old dive bar...)

Ich bin ein dirty smelly Chilean miners today JC. Chill. Rejoice. :rolleyes::)

Christ Johnny. Lighten up a bit. Minnie's obviously really into this, as am I. I just got back from The Cambie; they're still watching it on TV (I mentioned in an earlier post, this event actually trumps hockey down the old dive bar...)

ah don't worry about him Shreddy, Johnny's just bored :D

I can't believe that they ever watch hockey at the Cambie.

Btw: I thought you were going for a beer?

You wrote this just as I posted the ^^^above^^^. Yes, just got back from the Cambie, watching and high-fivin' Chilean hard rock miners with a hundred or so hard rock losers feeling good about humanity for once.

Actually, I was there to score pot. :);)

Back
Top Bottom