Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Big Rouble in Little China - Kurt Russell gets caught up with the Tong's counterfeiting operation, but things go awry when it turns out their fake Russian currency is oversized.

The Wives of Others

The Stasi infiltrate a group of wife-swappers to monitor the activities of suspected enemies of the state. Hilarious shenanigans follows...

Sheepless In Seattle

The mental state of a holidaying Welsh farmer begins to crack as he's denied access to his main leisure pursuit ... !? :hmm:

Sorry my festive contribution is a little late... (I've been bored today)

Reindeer Dames
Santa's deliveries are thrown into chaos when Rudolph and Blitzen sign up for panto.

It's a Wonderful Lift
Jimmy Stewart tells his guardian angel to piss off and makes a fortune flogging overpriced chairlifts to little old ladies.

EILF
Will Ferrell recieves some special attention from Christmas fetishists.

Un Cunte de Noël
Noel Edmonds visits Great Ormund Street hospital not with presents but red boxes ranging in value.

Gangerine
A prostitute spends christmas eve desperately searching for a chemists.

h4qI89X.gif

Just Another Girl On The Birt
Niche British biopic about the former Director-General of the BBC, structured around his wistful reminiscences as a now-ageing Lord about his libidinous early years in broadcasting at Granada and LWT

The Rack - Big budget blockbuster featuring Sean Connery and medieval methods of torture.

Jurassic Perk.

Hard-hitting documentary, which reveals the real longevity of the advantageous financial arrangements enjoyed by the prime minister's family.

Ooh, I can't stay mad at yous! :oops: :D

Transpotting
Germaine Greer drives through various British university campuses hurling abuse through her window at burly men in cheap nylon wigs.

Gorky's
Stalinist teen sex comedy. Student counter-revolutionaries are disappointed to learn that the young women of Russia are otherwise gainfully employed.

Back
Top Bottom