Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

I know (now that you remind me) it follows a similar "plotline", but as far as I'm aware it's not a film of the book in any real sense. Open to correction on that.

Bonus point for a good idea, even if not strictly within the rules of the thread.
I recon we should throw it open to books as well now. Its page 80, its all repeats by now and all the best ones have gone.

Piss Of The Spider Woman

Julian Clary visits the GUM clinic to have his 'sample' analysed!? . . . . accompanied by Vinny Jones! :(

Saving Private Ayn. A team of soldiers are sent to rescue Ayn Rand from behind enemy lines. But when they arrive they're treated to a two hour lecture berating them for their sacrifice and arguing for "enlightened self interest", until the Nazis arrive and kill them much to everyone's relief.

An American Where Wolf in London.

A American Zoologist's dissertation study on "The Habits of Grey Wolves in an urban environment" is incredibly brief & dull.

Chicken Gun. Due to metal rationing A British WII RnD unit are required to create unusual weapons with tragic but surprisingly delicious results.

Breaks the rules, but -

The taking of Pelham XYZ - a band of desperate mathematicians hijacks a New York subway train.

The Teaking Of Pelham 123

An eccentric boatbuilder refurbishes a New York subway train with the finest in tropical hardwood veneers

Last edited:
Hatton

Political thriller as the former deputy leader of Liverpool City Council battles to save his 'entryist' brigades from General Kinnock!

The Santa Claws. A young lycanthrophe dreams of a life beyond the moon and killing peasants and longs to become santa

Don't mess with The Lohan. Lindsay Lohan's latest rehab stint involves joining Mossad.

Mig. A young boy wishes on a enchanted fair ground attraction to become a pop singer. But instead wakes up to discover he's the lead singer of Ultravox

Enema At The Gates

Dr Gillian McKeith comes to the rescue of the NATO alliance with the ultimate deterrence against refugee infiltration ...
Watch in amazement as she undertakes a felching process on a young Eritrean man scaling a barbed wire fence - (I believe he was trying to get away from her)! :eek:

Pope's favourite film that.

Prelator

Archie leads a crack Vatican special ops team into the jungle when the Pope's jet is downed during a mysterious meteor shower that seems to correlate with new calculations determining the date of the Second Coming.

Tag line:

"He'll be back!"

Prom Theseus

The crew of a spaceship follow a star map discovered among the artifacts of several ancient Earth cultures to a distant world where, instead of discovering the origins of humanity, they find an ancient Athenian prince preparing for his high school graduation party.

Back
Top Bottom