Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Carry on Don't Lose Your Dead

Ribald shenanigans in the funeral trade, as the team find themselves caught up in the Winter of Discontent, when the dead went unburied.

Straight to Cell

Joe Strummer and Courtney Love are top cell biologists. Guest appearance by the Pogues as a villainous band of sociologists of science.

Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Bell - A scheming hermit entombs a woman alive inside a giant bell made with cunningly moulded bony plates from various stegosaurus skeletons left over from his younger days as hunter.

Last edited:
Pump Fiction

An oil pump catches fire, but Red Adair isn't available. Quentin Tarantino steps in, only to find (to his cost) that an encyclopaedic knowledge of 1970s exploitation movies is scant preparation for a gig of that nature.

Fahrenheit 901

Michael Moore stands out in sub-zero temperatures for 90 minutes trying to get through to his voicemail

Gradiator - Russell Crowe rises from humble gravel shoveller to the top camber man in the Roman highways department.

The Whining . . .

A group of 'Corbynistas' are stuck in an abandoned Millbank office with the ghost of Liz Kendall

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Dope - President Reagan's space-based anti-missile system is used by the DEA to tackle the burgeoning trade in a new addictive substance

Fr Strangelove

Peter Sellers plays a Catholic priest struggling against unnatural urges, the Bishop who transfers him to a different parish, the Cardinal who orders a cover-up when it all happens again, and the Pope who fails to sack anyone

The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Grift

Biopic of former ANC guerrilla fighter turned capitalist freebooter Tokyo Sexwale, focusing on his dubious post-1990 business activities
I've been racking my brains for a response to this one, and all I've got is:

Ronnie and Clyde

Top MK operative Ronnie Kasrils takes some younger cadre on a team-building exercise on the river Clyde. Mike Leigh directs.

The Weak End; people arguing over whether Weak End was an acceptable title for an Internet thread asking what people are planning to do on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday.

I've been racking my brains for a response to this one, and all I've got is:

Ronnie and Clyde

Top MK operative Ronnie Kasrils takes some younger cadre on a team-building exercise on the river Clyde. Mike Leigh directs.
It's bugging me that there's an American character actor who is the spit of RK and I can't remember his name - a shoo in for when we get this project off the ground :cool:

Breathe Less; documentary discussing how much people exhaling CO2 contributes to the greenhouse effect.

Back
Top Bottom