Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Midnight Nun.

Sequel to the hugely entertaining Midnight Run, the producers are finally able to get their wish & pair De Niro with Cher.

Cher plays the titular Nun who has robbed the Vatican & gone into hiding & De Niros embittered but likeable bail bondsman must get her back to LA by midnight.

Midnight Cow Buy - since the vegan police took over, cattle markets only take place underground and at the dead of night. Hoffman and Voight meet for some hot kine trading action.

Even cow girls get the mules. Comedy about a woman's dude ranch who accidentally bid on the wrong lot at a cattle mart

Last of the high flings. Drama drug abuse among caber tossers in the Highland games.

We've had this. But I thought of a great film.

Pulp Diction. Geoffrey Rushes character from the Kings Speech is kidnapped by the Krays and given 24 hours to fix a colleagues speech impediment.

Slack Mass

Johnny Depp stars as Dougal McGuire and dons a terrible Irish accent in this live action verson of Father Ted which has resulted in death threats and the actors going into hiding

We've had this. But I thought of a great film.

Pulp Diction. Geoffrey Rushes character from the Kings Speech is kidnapped by the Krays and given 24 hours to fix a colleagues speech impediment.
"Did I stutter, you s-s-slaaaag?"

Back
Top Bottom