Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Travels With My Au Nut - a terrible work accident left me short a bollock, but I spent the compo on a bling prosthetic and a world cruise.
Not to be confused with Travels With My AU NFT - The protagonist searches the world trying to find someone gullible enough to buy a NFT that only exists in an alternative universe.

Travels with my anus - an adventurer travels the world trying local delicacies and reporting on the effects on his digestive system. :eek:

Carey on screaming

Serious and harrowing documentary in which former Archbishop of Canterbury George Carey exorcises his personal demons and those of the Church of England by letting rip blood curdling howls at village fetes around the country.

Travels with my Punt, some wanker from Cambridge takes tourists around the colleges and bridges. Starring Kenneth Branagh
Travels with Mr Punt

The least crappy member of the Mary Whitehouse Experience ruins the holiday by complaining all day because the Now Show has been shelved after its 462nd series.

Licence to Krill. A fisherman and his crew compete against a large fishing corporation for the rights to catch small crustaceans in their local waters.

Tired

Coming soon to Netflix.

When sales are down at his father's auto shop, Will is forced to pivot when devastating rumours about his troublemaking cousin’s workplace shenanigans force his customer service plan off the rails.

Win a gift card for watching this cut and paste rubbish.

The Oven. When an order for a new appliance fails to arrive, a man desperate to surprise his wife with a new kitchen in time for their anniversary buys a knock off oven from a bloke in the pub, with disastrous consequences.

Back
Top Bottom