Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Thea Boss

Thea is the CEO of a failing firm, her staff are fighting among themselves and rival companies are greedily eyeing her assets. But after a particularly heavy drug binge, she hits a low she has never experienced before. In this dark place, Thea discovers a monstrous power deep inside herself that could push her to save her business - if it doesn't destroy her in the process.

(The Abyss ffs, sod it it's teatime)
Lifetime ban for you for this egregious rule breaking :mad:

Whatever Happened to Baby Zane?

Psychological thriller about radio DJs. When Chris Moyles is injured in an accident, he is forced to rely on the mercies of an increasingly sinister and twisted Zane Lowe.

Civil Wear

A heartwarming story of a tailor who provides bespoke suits for demobbed members of the armed forces after the cessation of hostilities in 1945.

Civil Tar

The story a very polite member of the navy, who gives the lie to the expression “swear like a sailor”.

View attachment 423421
I can't bring myself to...
Travels with my Aung: Exploring Southeast Asia in the company of a retired Burmese politician.

Travels with my Ant: The sequel to 1998's Antz was low on inspiration, so they decided to add a change of location to try and impress audiences.

Travens with my Aunt: Was Ret Marut really the author of the Treasure of the Sierra Madre, or is that a myth? A plucky boy detective and his aunt set out to solve the case, but quickly find themselves sucked into a bewildering world of rival B Travens.

Travels With My Au Nut - a terrible work accident left me short a bollock, but I spent the compo on a bling prosthetic and a world cruise.
I salute the grim determination with which you bolted together that clunker of a cut-and-shut

Back
Top Bottom