Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Slaughterhouse Jive

A dedicated Twix fan becomes unreasonably upset at the Aldi knock-off version, with horrific consequences.
I'd attempt it with Lidl equivalent, but I fear Carmen & Biscuit Jones might be stretching the rules a touch too far

301. An amateur pub darts team invited to the World Darts Championship heroically defeats every professional team they face against impossible odds before falling in glorious defeat in the Final.
I was about to make all sorts of complaints about the various ways in which this is nonsense. But it actually makes perfect sense as an Hollywood biopic of Luke Littler.

Key Fargo
A group of criminals seek shelter a car dealership in Minnesota during a hurricane along with a group of Ojibway, some being sought by sheriff Marge Gunderson. Starring Steve Buscemi as Edward G Robinson, Humphrey Bogart as William H Macy, and Lauren Bacall as Frances McDormand.

The Rohm
Tommy Wiseau slips on his jack boots only to be messed around and taken for granted by Lisa, Mark, Denny and Adolf.

Kneecat

Feline Fenians strike back against the Brits by sitting on their laps, cutely, all the while maintaining their razor-sharp claws. (the first Oscar nominated film in pìseag and English)

Back
Top Bottom