Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Trans Potting - gender issues are sensitively explored in this slice of life set partly in a big commercial nursery outside Edinburgh and partly in a Leith snooker hall.

F.I.S.H.

Sylvester Stallone works in a fish market, and grows tired of the unfair policies in place, leading him to start a fish fight. Though Stallone is fired, his spirit wins him the admiration of others, and he becomes a new recruit for the fish marketing board. As the fish marketing board (F.I.S.H.) becomes more powerful, Stallone's influence grows and eventually his ambitions result in a partnership with the mob. However his life grows more dangerous. And fishy.

American Bream
unofficial sequel of F.I.S.H.

On the Waferfront
Comedy set in a wafer factory, starring Ken Williams and Hattie Jaques

The Fantastic Flour
An imaginative adventure yarn about a group of unlikely heroes who set off to make the best bread ever.

Fear and Clothing in Las Vegas

A gonzo journalist and his lawyer speed across the Nevada desert in a red Chevrolet Impala convertible while consuming a variety of drugs on their way to cover a fashion show

Ice Cold in Asex - John Mills discovers celibacy can be a chill and lonely commitment, even whilst pluckily driving an ambulance through the desert.

Raving Privater Yan - Determined that the next party he organises won't be raided by the police, Yan the Jewish techno DJ makes a name for himself by taking great care to ensure every event is even more private than the last

Van Gogh: Painted With Worms

Film based on a controversial theory about Van Gogh's methods.

Socky

A boxer with smelly feet gets a supremely rare chance to fight a heavy-weight champion in a bout in which he strives to go the distance for his self-respect.

Back
Top Bottom