Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Gore With the Wind

epic historical slasher film set against the background of the American civil war.

Tom, Bar Aider - A shy Christian student volunteers for a charity helping victims of the drinking culture amongst tourists in Magaluf.

Loses I Mon - An elderly Rasterfarian man struggles with self-identity and mental illness

Once an S8 - a cunning school pupil converts an old Samsung phone into a lifelike humanoid robot. Trouble sets in however when memories of a past life browsing social media on public transport begin to surface.

My Own Primate Idaho
Obsessive former zoo keeper wins the lotto and buys so many monkeys and apes with his winnings that he displaces the human population from his home state.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mine
Coal mine manager decides he wants to sell his mine off but it's no longer a profitable concern so he needs to sell as an unusual residential property - 'suits a large group of friends'.

Before he can sell he needs to clean and tidy the place up. He ropes in a bunch of local kids and sets them to work with the promise that they can turn part of it into a hip happening disco and coffee house, and they set to work to make the mine spotless. Laughs, drama and heartache follows.

Requiem For A Bream
After the death of a much loved fish, a whole town comes together to create a suitable tribute and memorial for the greatest fish that ever lived, and in the process tell the life story of the fish and various touching acts of kindness. But in the process a dark secret about the fish is discovered, which taints everyone's experiences forever.

Last edited:
Gogan's Run

Veteran Irish disc jockey Larry Gogan travels across a post-apocalyptic America, administering his famous "just a minute quiz" to random survivors from the Before Times.

The Cull Monty

General Montgomery discovers that he is to be the target of an attempt to cull the upper ranks of HM Forces.

Varnishing Point
the best furniture restorer in the business comes back for one more challenge.

Walkabout

A teenaged girl, a six year-old boy, and a teenaged aboriginal boy, wander abandoned through a heaving Antipodean-themed bar, dodging spilled pints, and being harassed by pissed-up City-types, quenching any notion of burgeoning adolescent sexuality that might otherwise have risen.

(apologies for no letter change)

Back
Top Bottom