Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Change a movie title by one letter to create an entirely different film

Oh this is fun

Pacifier I'm 2 - A mother becomes anxious when her toddler strikes up an usual friendship with his imaginary talking pacifier.

Lawnmover man - A simple man struggles to obtain patent protection for his turf translocation machine.

The Fast Picture Show

Jeff Bridges, Timothy Bottoms and Cybil Shepherd come of age in a Texan town, really quickly.

See also Fast Tango in Paris, Fast Exit to Brooklyn, etcetera

Sabot Age documentaty about classic French footwear.

Sale Rider, a film about a man who cycles around in shops looking for bargains.

My Big Fat Greek Bedding

Who'd have thought that buying a high-tog duvet in Athens would have such hilarious results?

My Big Fat Greek Wadding

Who'd have thought that buying stuffing in Athens would have such hilarious results?

My Big Fat Greek Welding

Who'd have thought etc?

My Big Fat Greek Weeding

Who'd have etc?

My Big Fat Greek Wending

Who...?

Hoodfellas

A romantic comedy based on the true story of a gang of BMX riding, crack cocaine dealers in Peckham who get infiltrated by the metropolitan Police.

stock-photo-invisible-man-in-the-hood-on-blue-background-in-smoke-595810964 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Pale Aider, Sickly first aider who scours the countryside for people needing help.

Pale Cider, light beverage for people wander in the countryside.

Pale Eider, light coloured duck being bred for pillow and duvet filling.

Pale Hider, man wanders around the country hiding from others.

Pale Sider, man travels the plains repairing buildings using white coloured wood.

Pale Tider, a man wanders along the sea shore looking for people needing his help.

Pale Wider, man wanders around living off the land and getting fatter.

Pale Zider, man wanders around the west country drinking locall you produced alcoholic beverages.

Later Cake. Drug dealer goes on a hunt for a kidnapped girl and is drawn into a drugs war. He saves some cake for celebrating finding the girl.

God Cilla

Shortly after the death of a popular TV presenter, an archeological team finds a mysterious manuscript during the excavation of ancient Liverpudlian burial grounds. Could this indicate she was no mere mortal?

Back
Top Bottom