Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City /Cardiff Dragons/ RedBlueDragonBirds 2013-2014, Bluebirds Unite and related chat

Well, it seems that I may be going to one last game seeing as I've been bought a ticket for their Boxing Day match against whoever it is they're playing. Be interesting to see if I find any of the magic remains for me. Hope I'm not sat next to some twats in red shirts.

Tan Out, ffs.

Liverpool's Rodgers stunned by Malky Mackay's Cardiff situation

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says he is astonished by the situation fellow boss Malky Mackay finds himself in at Cardiff City.
Mackay has been criticised by Cardiff owner Vincent Tan for revealing that he hoped to recruit three new players in the January transfer window but says he does not plan to resign.

“My only conclusion when I look from the outside is you've got a business guy operating the club who obviously knows nothing about football”

"I find it astonishing, what he's had to go through," said Rodgers.
"To see him being questioned on what he has done, I find it remarkable."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25447874

Things are only going to get worse. What manager is going to want to take on this job?

Fuck knows, but with any hope sacking Malky will be the beginning of the end for Tan. We'll get relegated, his £100m will disappear, we'll go into administration and we can start again.

If he sacks him I don't think I can turn up for the rest of the season. Supporting Malky (and a handful of players) was about the only thing I had left.

I thought it would be difficult to top Steve Clarke's sacking on the ludicrous-o-meter, but that one does it.

No doubt an unknown Moldovan 21 year old with no visa is being lined up for the hot seat. It seems that the only bullet point on a CV needed to manage the Cardiff franchise is the ability to say "Yes Mr Tan".

I hope they are now relegated in humilating fashion. I've seen some crazy chairmen in my time but this guy tops them all. He's completely nuts.

Things are only going to get worse. What manager is going to want to take on this job?

Vincent-Tan-2731484.jpg

Moustachioed nincompoop torpedoes own investment, non-shocka!

What an utter, utter cunt. A cunt's cunt. A cunty fucking cunting cuntbucket.

Good luck, Malky. Your talent, leadership and dignity will not have gone unnoticed by those owners of Premiership and championship clubs who aren't certifiable.

As for you, Tan.......:mad:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the fans. Mackay will walk into another job (West Brom perhaps) but the club are going down. Can't see anyone with any credibility agreeing to manage them now.

Back
Top Bottom