Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City /Cardiff Dragons/ RedBlueDragonBirds 2013-2014, Bluebirds Unite and related chat

Malky has committed one and a half time the budget. When talking millions I'm not surprised Tan is upset.

Malky is acting like all innocent and like Tan should have known that's how things work when he knows full well how naive it is when it comes to the ways of football. Half again on bonuses. Come on he's tried it on and got caught.

He should resign but no manager resigns without a large golden handshake these days.

Gromit's boring trolling aside - what is the situation with the transfer budget? Is Tan lying about that?

Last edited:
I don't think it's trolling but i asked who signs off the money and didn't get a reply. Surely it's not malky? Which would kind of mess up tan's story.

Malky has committed one and a half time the budget. When talking millions I'm not surprised Tan is upset.

Malky is acting like all innocent and like Tan should have known that's how things work when he knows full well how naive it is when it comes to the ways of football. Half again on bonuses. Come on he's tried it on and got caught.

He should resign but no manager resigns without a large golden handshake these days.
really? you don't support Malky?

I don't think it's trolling but i asked who signs off the money and didn't get a reply. Surely it's not malky? Which would kind of mess up tan's story.

No way does the sign off rest with Malky. Why bother with a Chief Exec etc. I posted earlier in the thread but it was previously reported the Chief Exec who would have the sign off responsibility is a mate of Tan's. All this stuff about the budget overspend sounds like spin to me.

If the Chief Exec and Finance Director allow one of the main expenditures of any organisation to be over spent, and then claim they don't understand how the that expenditure line on their p & L actually works, it's clear they are not fit for purpose, not the manager imo.

Those two are the custodian of the numbers, not the manager.

You're a fucking idiot.

I have always given you the benefit of the doubt up till now - we all have different opinions - but this is just ridiculous. Malky does not sign the cheques - you need to look elsewhere to lay the blame for that one.

Really? At what point do you feel that you turned into a joke poster?

If we dumped you in a river, you'd float upstream just to be different, wouldn't you?

art-cardiffowner2-620x349.jpg

Don't forget that Tan bought an expensive player for the club himself without even asking the manager/playing staff etc.

Excellent article in Austrailian press

he really is a global laughing stock

Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan was besieged. His own supporters hurled abuse incessantly, The Kop applauded, and the target of what can only be described as Tan's corporate bullying, his coach Malky Mackay, found himself among friends. Anfield is usually considered a fortress, but even in defeat it must have been like a sanctuary to the Cardiff manager.

When Mackay finally took his seat in the Anfield press room an hour after the final whistle, the Cardiff fans were still singing his name, demanding his continued employment and calling for Tan's resignation.

It is rare that the beaten manager on Merseyside gets a standing ovation from both sets of supporters, but there was no desire to trample on any graves here. ''You're being sacked in the morning,'' is the usual chant of choice. But when the dismissal has already been confirmed before kick-off, the football community has a habit of showing it does have a conscience after all.

If we dumped you in a river, you'd float upstream just to be different, wouldn't you?

Only on a cyber stream.

I love been a city fan if only because it's never ever boring. There's more drama than a hundred Eastenders omnibuses.

I really want Wales to have two premiership teams. It's unfortunate that being the plaything of rich foreigners has been the only route to us thanks to years of zero support (bordering on hindrance) from the rugby loving Cardiff City Council.

Even I'm beginning to think the price is too high and that fans need to realise that voting with one's feet and hurting the club they love is the only way to remove Tan. But which cunt comes next? There is always a new cunt to take up the reins. If they aren't stamping on the whims of fans then they are sucking up to the fans whilst secretly sucking the club financially with vampiric glee.

Gromit's boring trolling aside - what is the situation with the transfer budget? Is Tan lying about that?

Too many football novices involved up top. Tan has delegated the chairman role but neither he nor the chair knew about appearance bonuses?!!!

I thought having proper business people at the club would be a good thing but they are learning lessons the hard way at a time when we can't really afford it.

spared for now http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25486597
Cardiff owner Vincent Tan has lifted his threat to sack manager Malky Mackay and the pair will hold talks in an attempt to salvage their relationship.

Tan sent Mackay an email last Monday telling him to resign or be sacked.

But with the 41-year-old Scot refusing to walk away voluntarily, Tan is now prepared for a possible reconciliation.

Feels a little strange putting on my blue scarf and heading on down to the City today, but the main attraction for me is the protests.

Probably best not to uspet fans of that team. Don't change the strip to a Serbian flag or anything. Locals a little rowdier than in Cardiff.

it's a bizarre purchase. No one with any business sense whatsoever invests anything in BiH at present. FK are at a low-ish ebb and it will be hard to attract players to the Bosnian premier league which is of low quality. It's hard to see any Cardiff youngester benefitting from playing in front of 500 fans at Vitez or Rudar.

Maybe he has an eye on FK being invited to join the new Balkan league starting in two seasons time. Very, very odd.

Back
Top Bottom