Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cardiff City /Cardiff Dragons/ RedBlueDragonBirds 2013-2014, Bluebirds Unite and related chat

I don't disagree at all and if I was Swansea myself, I'd want them out, no messing.

Just saying they're an idiot minority as far as I can work out. Definitely outnumbered by miles by people who have nothing to do with it.

maybe this will redress it a bit
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wrexham-fan-andy-gilpin-would-6292361
The price for that is that it’s not their club any more.

Change the shirt colour to red? How about a trip to Anfield to ease the pain?

Change the nickname? Here’s your global exposure and a place on Match of the Day.

A 23-year-old pal of the owner’s son as your head of recruitment? Here’s a £60m from the Sky TV customers (that you may or may not ever see).

Cardiff have passionate fans who have had to put up with a lot over the past few years. I don’t begrudge them success, but not success at any cost.

And I’d rather be scrabbling with the likes of Macclesfield than be a rich man’s plaything, something we’ve had some experience of in the past.

When you said farce continues I thought something new had happened not merely that a self publicising hack had been wasting column inches with a "if it was up to me/how I see it" piece. It's like publishing Mr Bloke down the pub. It's ain't journalism.

I'm only amazed he didn't mention Sam "he keeps me in the know cause we're bestest buddies" Hamman. Curtis used to get laughed off the message boards for his wideboy claims of privileged insider info.

When you said farce continues I thought something new had happened not merely that a self publicising hack had been wasting column inches with a "if it was up to me/how I see it" piece. It's like publishing Mr Bloke down the pub. It's ain't journalism.

I'm only amazed he didn't mention Sam "he keeps me in the know cause we're bestest buddies" Hamman. Curtis used to get laughed off the message boards for his wideboy claims of privileged insider info.
Feel good that Sam Hamman has unilaterally been declared 'life president of the club' without asking any of the fans, do you?

In fact, is there anything that Tan can do to Cardiff that might make you question his antics?

Feel good that Sam Hamman has unilaterally been declared 'life president of the club' without asking any of the fans, do you?

In fact, is there anything that Tan can do to Cardiff that might make you question his antics?

The author you quoted is ecstatic about it. He campaigned for years for Sam to have a place back at the club and ironically its the man he is slating that brought his wet dream to fruition.

Personally I was glad to see the back of both Sam and Risdale.

You may dislike Tan but he is a damn sight more honest than either of them.

The arrogant cunt who is renaming Hull sounds exactly like Tan.
Hull City owner offers refund over 'Tigers' name change
• Assem Allam makes vow to club's season-ticket holders
• 'If [the fans] are not happy, they can stay away'

Despite protests led by Hull fans' group City Till We Die, Allam has made clear his determination to press on with his plans. And regarding the supporters, the Egypt-born 74-year-old told the Hull Daily Mail: "There's no need for a referendum. The crowd we get inside the stadium is the perfect referendum.

"Fans can choose to vote with their feet. If they are not happy, they can stay away. I am also willing to refund any unhappy season ticket holder who wants their money back. I understand that fans have purchased or may have purchased season tickets in the expectation they were for Hull City AFC. Having learned the AFC is now not present, they are perfectly entitled to seek a refund.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/20/hull-city-owner-refund-tigers-name-change

Great result for Cardiff, a well deserved point. The home crowd were amazing, so much noise often missing at many other grounds in the league.
We (Arsenal) have to go there on Saturday, it's going to be tough.

DONT SACK MACKAY, MALKAY MACKAY,
I JUST DONT THINK TAN UNDERSTANDS
THAT IF HE SACKS MAKAY, MALKAY MACKAY,
THEN HE'LL HAVE A RIOT ON HIS HANDS.

Fair play to the city fans, this chant sounded amazing!!

Mackay is a great manager, but a gutless, sell out, twat. Seeing him stood there in his interviews wearing that red and black tie is pretty sickening.

Fair fucking play to those of you CCFC fans with principles. I know I've done my fair share of winding you lot up in the past, but I don't think I could stomach what's happened to Cardiff at my club (as awful as we are right now) :( Not as bad as Franchise FC, but not too far off imo.

City stadium to be rebranded as a travel agents

file.php

This cunt sounds just like Tan again:
Hull owner Assem Allam has told fans "they can die as soon as they want" in response to protests about his plans to change the club's name.

Allam, who took over in 2010, infuriated some supporters with his idea to rebrand the club Hull Tigers.

The Hull fans have formed a campaign group called City Till We Die.

But Allam told the Independent: "They can die as soon as they want, as long as they leave the club for the majority who just want to watch good football."

The 74-year-old Egypt-born businessman, who moved to Hull in 1968, first announced in August the company name had changed from Hull City AFC to Hull City Tigers, ending a part of the Yorkshire club's name which has been in effect since their formation in 1904.

Allam later stated a Tigers brand would be more marketable, and considered the word "City" to be "lousy" and "common".

A number of supporters protested during the game against Crystal Palace last week by unfurling a banner which read "We are Hull City".

But the owner added: "How can they call themselves fans, these hooligans, this militant minority, when they disturb and distract the players while taking away the rights of others to watch the football, and of companies who have paid good money for advertising?"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25174266

Back
Top Bottom