Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Season 7, Episode 5: Selfless -- the episode that the funny side of Anya being a vengeance demon resolves into what that really means. It's an amazing episode. Some of the funniest moments in the whole thing, and also some of the saddest.

I've been rewatching the whole thing and just reached this one, and thought it was worth saying. This is what you can do when you build a great cast of characters, build years' worth of great stories and have a great cast and writing that can play with all that rich back story. I wish more television had learnt these lessons in the 15 years or so since it finished.

From Jim'll Paint It, "Buffy the Umpire Slayer ruining a cricket match".

tumblr_omtie7zJgL1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg

Just watched OMWF twice in a row #feelingemotional :oops:
I always forget that Tabula Rasa is directly after and how great it is :)
I always remember that great synchronicity - two of my favourite episodes. :)

There are another couple of really strong back to back episodes (not related to each other/double parter) as well which I always go "oh yeah!" when I get to them but can never remember what they are.

I always remember that great synchronicity - two of my favourite episodes. :)

There are another couple of really strong back to back episodes (not related to each other/double parter) as well which I always go "oh yeah!" when I get to them but can never remember what they are.
"I Was Made To Love You" followed by "The Body"?

Back
Top Bottom