Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Nothing like getting your ass kicked to.....make your ass hurt

This is a great episode. 'Family'. Another one of those awesome moments that make your heart sing

'You want to take Tara home against her will, take her

You just have to go through me!'

Proper 'GO ON BUFFY!' moment.

I LOVE that ep Glitter. It's one (of many :mad: ) reasons why I don't get the Tara hate. Spike: You're welcome :D

I liked Tara. But I found her a touch dull but I liked the Earth Mothery role she had. And how she had balls when needed.

Kennedy on the other hand - there's a character to hate!!!!! :mad:

I liked Kennedy.

She may have come from a spoilt rich background, but at least she wanted to learn to fight and become a slayer. The rest of the potentials bitched, whined and hid behind Buffy.

Plus she had some good lines:

Kennedy: Let's start with the easy stuff. How long have you known? That you were gay?
Willow: Wait. That's easy? And what, you just assume that I'm-I'm gay? I mean, presume much?
Kennedy: Okay, sorry. How long have you enjoyed having sex with women?
Willow: Hey! And what, you think you have some sort of special "lesbidar" or something?
Kennedy: Okay, you know there's a better word for that, right?

Amanda: If we don't save the world, then... nothing matters.
Kennedy: That's catchy, Amanda. Let's make that our slogan.

Also, a tongue piercing according to Willow :D

I didn't like any of the potentials. But! I don't think we were supposed to. They represented just how far Buffy had come from being a whiny and terrified brat.

I didn't like any of the potentials. But! I don't think we were supposed to. They represented just how far Buffy had come from being a whiny and terrified brat.

It was also the end of the era and there were too many of them to really get in to their characters and develop them.

Also, did anyone else spot that the 2 potentials Xander has a naughty dream about are played by Rachel Bilson (The O.C.) and Dania Ramirez (Heroes)?

I didn't like any of the potentials.

NO!

NO!

As other people mentioned she's in the Guild easily the best and funniest Webseries of all time.

She was also was in the season finales of both seasons of Dollhouse, in the post apoc episodes. Which are easily two of the best episodes of Joss Weedon TV.

Oh and if you like Fallout New Vegas she's your Lesbian Brotherhood of Steel stallward companion, Veroncia. So basically she's a lesbian in W40K powerarmour with a, smart line in sarcastic quips, a hankering for fancy lad snack cakes, pretty dresses and punching baddies with her powerfist.

e2A apparently other men mentioned felicia day before I did, how odd.

I liked Vi. Especially at the end when she kicked ass!

She was in House too 8den :D

And Cassie was!

I don't have a weird obsession with Actors in House, just actors in odd roles.

Like in the final season one of the kids from home improvement makes a pass at buffy when she's guidance councillor.

Or guess who plays the android step dad in Season 2?

Like in the final season one of the kids from home improvement makes a pass at buffy when she's guidance councillor.

I totally noticed that too.
I was shouting at badgers (like I do when we are watching anything :oops: ) "it's him from Home Improvement", "What the fuck is Home Improvement" :oops:

I totally noticed that too.
I was shouting at badgers (like I do when we are watching anything :oops: ) "it's him from Home Improvement", "What the fuck is Home Improvement" :oops:

Tell him it's the the show where the actor dad was done for possession of massive amounts of coke in the 70s and now does a show like home improvements called "last man standing" that included him doing a webcast holding a loaded 45.

Or y'know it's yer man Buzz Lightyear, take your pick really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Allen

Tell him it's the the show where the actor dad was done for possession of massive amounts of coke in the 70s and now does a show like home improvements called "last man standing" that included him doing a webcast holding a loaded 45.

Or y'know it's yer man Buzz Lightyear, take your pick really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Allen

Oh yes I forgot he was Buzz.

Thing is, I ruin watching stuff for me and him coz I constantly have my finger on the IMDB app, shouting "it's him, it's her from you know...." :oops:

Or guess who plays the android step dad in Season 2?

No, I know. I was just making sure you knew I'd called it right.

John Ritter from 8 Simple Rules. Also JD's dad in Scrubs. He's dead now. Died whilst filming 8 Simple Rules :(

Brad from Home Improvement's hair didn't get any better. :)

Oh yes I forgot he was Buzz.

Thing is, I ruin watching stuff for me and him coz I constantly have my finger on the IMDB app, shouting "it's him, it's her from you know...." :oops:

We make it a game. When you watch loads of American shows the same ones come up all the time.

EVERYONE has been in Friends.

Glitter said:
We make it a game. When you watch loads of American shows the same ones come up all the time.

EVERYONE has been in Friends.

Badgers has not got a memory for that kinda thing though so I really annoy him :oops:

Everyone decent male British actor from the 80s, 90s and early 00s was in Alien 3 :D

Back
Top Bottom