Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

I need to go and put sheets on my bed and pack a suitcase.

I'm going to pull out my box sets and find a suitable episode to watch while I do. Suggestions appreciated.

That's what I'd have said, it's my go-to episode. eta: but Harsh Light of Day is good, Harmony is always great for light entertainment!

I do love Tabula Rasa but the ending is too hardcore for me emotionally tonight! (Been drinking)

I'm going to watch 'Pangs' in bed in a bit!

'You made a bear!'

I thought I would hate it :D

Pretty American people doing a tongue in cheek vampire/demon series and stuff. I like to hate things like this without evidence or any basis of fact as a rule.

But... I really enjoyed it, and the Angel series too :facepalm:

Was anyone a member of 'the bronze' the original official boards for buffy?
It was really fun, but odd. The european membership were all men and women in their 20s& 30s, who were busy flirting and teasing each other, and the US membership were all teens going 'whut the fuck are you Limeys yakking about?'

I spent some time on a buffy myspace group, back when myspace was the thing. Made me realise that buffy obsessives were a bit weird and, well, obsessed. Great show, but theres only so much you can say about it.

That said, i just jumped forward to Once More With Feeling. Fucking amazing television. Properly unique and entertaining. Some xatchy tunes, and genuinely emotive.

No. Tbh I never really thought about joining groups today do with Buffy.
I know this sounds wanky but Buffy is quite personal to me.
I don't mind discussing it with you guys coz it's urban but I think discussing it with other fans on a fancentric site would ruin for me.

Back
Top Bottom