Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Restless - final episode of s4.

• Death of a Salesman.
  • Giles recruiting Spike to be a Watcher "Come on, put your back into it. A Watcher scoffs at gravity."
  • Riley gets to be the cowboy.
  • Joyce living in the wall.

No. Tbh I never really thought about joining groups today do with Buffy.
I know this sounds wanky but Buffy is quite personal to me.
I don't mind discussing it with you guys coz it's urban but I think discussing it with other fans on a fancentric site would ruin for me.

this is why i don't post on anime sites.

doesn't feel right

No. Tbh I never really thought about joining groups today do with Buffy.
I know this sounds wanky but Buffy is quite personal to me.
I don't mind discussing it with you guys coz it's urban but I think discussing it with other fans on a fancentric site would ruin for me.

I feel exactly the same.

• Death of a Salesman.
  • Giles recruiting Spike to be a Watcher "Come on, put your back into it. A Watcher scoffs at gravity."
You forgot to mention the cheese man. One of my favourite episodes and one of he rare times when someone really managed to catch the random weirdness of dreams.

• Death of a Salesman.

Willow and Tara in the back of Xander's ice cream van :oops:

I am still singing all the songs from watching it on Friday morning. :)

This thread just made me watch it and I should be in bed. It made me very sadhappy.

:mad:

Now I have to watch them all again.

Except season 7. Never really got on with 7 so much.

I am still singing all the songs from watching it on Friday morning. :)
I think I need the CD in my life.

I should be reading Chaucer ( :(:mad: ) but instead I am watching Buffy from the beginning, for the first time in ages. On s2 now, and actually said aloud 'I fucking love Buffy' last night. Thanks thread :)

I think I need the CD in my life.

I should be reading Chaucer ( :(:mad: ) but instead I am watching Buffy from the beginning, for the first time in ages. On s2 now, and actually said aloud 'I fucking love Buffy' last night. Thanks thread :)

It is just the most amazing thing :)

I saw the episode of Big Bang Theory where Leonard gets all excited because he thinks Penny will love BtVS, the other day. I got SO excited *bouncing* OMG Penny will love it ( :oops: ) and was thoroughly deflated when she didn't.
Rebelda is my name and
'wide eyed credulity'
is my game :D

'I think this line's mostly filler'

Ok, which song is th best?

I like Anya and Xander's best (I think) even though it'll never be a breakaway pop hit!

The bit where Angel kills Miss Calendar was the moment I knew that this series was not like other programmes and that i would love it always. Killing off a major character not for heroic reasons but just because she was in the way -- you would never know who was safe after that.

Back
Top Bottom