Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

British woman has her holiday to Benidorm ruined "because her hotel had 'too many Spanish people"

This thread is much less fun than the Torquay hotel breakfast one. .

Better Spaniards than Torquay, though

VapidHomelyGreendarnerdragonfly-max-1mb.gif

I take it back and sorry, I did get it very wrong Danny.
Thanks for the apology. I'm still not entirely clear what your post means, but there we go.

The misunderstanding was over your use of the word "mainstream", which in a series of posts you seemed to think was self explanatory. It was only when you mentioned that you were a Crusty that I realised you were using "mainstream" to mean something particular.

Incidentally the term Crusty to me means someone of the "crust-punk" subculture, not necessarily a "New Age" Traveller. (Although it is possible to be both).

It is not in the least bit associated in my mind, or experience, with "traditional" Travellers. But my comment was in any case was about your series of posts, as an individual.

On a different note: I realise the horse has long ago bolted, but I still do wish that people would not use the term "triggered" to mean "offended". It has a specific meaning to do with conditions such as PTSD, and there's already a perfectly good word for "offended".

Thanks for the apology. I'm still not entirely clear what your post means, but there we go.

The misunderstanding was over your use of the word "mainstream", which in a series of posts you seemed to think was self explanatory. It was only when you mentioned that you were a Crusty that I realised you were using "mainstream" to mean something particular.

What misunderstanding ? Your misunderstanding... no-body else.

Incidentally the term Crusty to me means someone of the "crust-punk" subculture, not necessarily a "New Age" Traveller. (Although it is possible to be both).

Bullshit. I should know as I am a crusty traveller and I have recently been squatting with a lot of crust punks !! They NEVER call themselves crusties :D

It is not in the least bit associated in my mind, or experience, with "traditional" Travellers. But my comment was in any case was about your series of posts, as an individual.

Hi I am crusty didycoy Traveller with 1/4 Roma blood ! I am effected by all the different travellers... but mainly gravitate towards Gypsies and Punks (and Gypsies Punks )

As for the triggered thing... I have suffered abuse all my life for being a traveller.... (illegal eviction 4am boot to the teeth ... had my caravan burnt out.. lost everything I owned ect.)makes me a bit sore ... so when somebody picks at the scab ... I get triggered.

I can understand your out of touch with culture... that is ok... just stop pretending.

Last edited:
Crust Punks- Wear black... probably covered in anarco-prim green-anarco badges ... intentionally stinks !

Discrimination. Look you `nice people` I do not really care if you take the piss... as long as you don`t burn me out... or illegally evicted like this:

Farmer clears caravans from land

He`s a Gypsie BTW (the landlord) Who later apologised to the travelling community and myself.

The only reason why my misunderstanding of Danny`s prejudice triggered me... is that I believed they were using the fact I was a traveller to discredit me. Which... just to make it clear again... Danny was not doing.

:)

Discrimination. Look you `nice people` I do not really care if you take the piss... as long as you don`t burn me out... or illegally evicted like this:

Farmer clears caravans from land

He`s a Gypsie BTW (the landlord) Who later apologised to the travelling community and myself.

The only reason why my misunderstanding of Danny`s prejudice triggered me... is that I believed they were using the fact I was a traveller to discredit me. Which... just to make it clear again... Danny was not doing.

:)
So your apology was not in fact an apology and you are reinstating the claim that I'm racist?

You're a weird and indecipherable flake.

NO! What ... how did you arrive at that conclusion ? HOW CLEARLY CAN I STATE IT ?

Actually I don`t give a fuck... live in your imagination... see if I care :p

Danny... you did just suggest that I have no grounds for being triggered as a traveller.

On a different note: I realise the horse has long ago bolted, but I still do wish that people would not use the term "triggered" to mean "offended". It has a specific meaning to do with conditions such as PTSD, and there's already a perfectly good word for "offended".

Romani genocide - Wikipedia

:/

What the fuck are you talking about.

You are taking the piss out of travellers on this thread. Jesus ! Dog on a bit of string ... it hasn`t been a `thing`(trendy shitty middle class fake shit culture) since the late 90`s lol.... :hmm:

Someone said they didn't know what a crusty was. I just said when crusties were a widespread cultural phenomenon, which was the 1990s. I've not said anything about dogs on strings, or anything pisstaking so wind your fucking neck in.

Back
Top Bottom