Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

“Brave Boris, led the country even when sick, he more than anyone knew what it was like” will be the narrative though.

Our Leo is 6 ft 4. So far he has escaped the virus despite visiting lots of places it could be ..
Chances of a cough in his face?
Minimal.

In the celebrity deaths thread I wanted him to be confined in an NHS hospital so he got a taste of what his party has done to it. Then several months later to be found having been sectioned because he was ranting about how he was the PM. No one that scruffy and such a tosser could ever be elected to such high office, could they?

In the celebrity deaths thread I wanted him to be confined in an NHS hospital so he got a taste of what his party has done to it. Then several months later to be found having been sectioned because he was ranting about how he was the PM. No one that scruffy and such a tosser could ever be elected to such high office, could they?

There is a great story about how Dennis Thatcher accidently ended up in a mental hospital.

Couldn't give a fuck about her. It's not like he hides who he is and how he treats other people. I feel sorry for the unborn child but she's an adult, she's made her own bed.

You know that bit at the end of Pan's Labyrinth where the partisans take the baby off of the dying fascist general and they're all like 'he will never even know your name', yeah that's what I hope for for their kid.

Back
Top Bottom