Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

I'm really not sure this is good news at all to be honest. Currently my dislike for, or political differences with anyone is massively eclipsed by being much more worried about social cohesion and the ability of the State to deal with this. If figures like him start going down the fragile grip stability has on things at the moment could slip very, very quickly...

Prof Neil Ferguson (who I’m always banging on about!) went down with it a few days ago and said he’d been at Downing St the day before showing symptoms. The timeline would fit that it could have been him who infected Boris (typically 5 days incubation period). I wonder if BoJo insisted on shaking hands?

I'm really not sure this is good news at all to be honest. Currently my dislike for, or political differences with anyone is massively eclipsed by being much more worried about social cohesion and the ability of the State to deal with this. If figures like him start going down the fragile grip stability has on things at the moment could slip very, very quickly...
And Dominic Raab is his stand-in if he's very ill. :(

If he only gets a mild illness he might decide like trump that coronavorus is not much of a crisis at all. Him being a chip off trumps block

🙄🙂

Back
Top Bottom