Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

boardgames!

Is anyone going to UK Games Expo at the end of the month?

I'll be there on a stand for my game so stop by and say hello if you are.

I've launched now on Kickstarter:

Kickstarter has a huge snowball effect so please go and have a look and if you're going to pledge, do it as early as possible to help us fund - and if you know anyone who might be interested, send them the link.
Thank you :)

Amazon has the new Descent megabox dungeon crawler at £174, can't see it looks worth anything like that.

My game has funded on Kickstarter :) I'm now an actual game designer! Won't have the physical copies manufactured until next year of course but still have my name to a published game.
Congrats!
An awesome achievement - I was starting to think it might not make it but very glad to see it funded!

Looking forward to getting my copies. Have to decide which of my friends is worthy of my extra.

Congrats!
An awesome achievement - I was starting to think it might not make it but very glad to see it funded!

Looking forward to getting my copies. Have to decide which of my friends is worthy of my extra.

Yeah, it looked really tight last week but we had a good weekend with a couple of group pledges coming in from the US to save on shipping that added a big chunk on sunday and Monday.

We should get another 70 or so backers from the people who are watching the campaign now we've funded, which'll take us to our first stretch goal.

played feast for odin tonight on boardgamearena. It was like, what is the most Euro game there can be? Really liked it, so many options. Simple but really really complicated at the same time. Was noticeable that we were all very quiet for a long time though.

My game, Deckchairs on the Titanic, has been shortlisted in the Best Abstract Game category at the UK Games Expo: Awards Shortlist

If you've got an account there, please go and vote for us this weekend, you don't need to be at the expo itself.
If you are at the expo, come and say hello to us on stand 1-561 :)

Saw that yesterday when I was at the con, good luck! (We went for the rpgs mostly and I had a good wander)

My game, Deckchairs on the Titanic, has been shortlisted in the Best Abstract Game category at the UK Games Expo: Awards Shortlist

If you've got an account there, please go and vote for us this weekend, you don't need to be at the expo itself.
Damn, didn't see this until today - we were there yesterday too. Gave you a vote though. :)

We won!!

Both judge's choice and people's choice.

IMG-20220605-WA0001.jpg

Thank you to everyone who voted

Well done. We literally this weekend bought a board game for my brother-in-law’s wedding at the end of this month.

Your game would have been a contender. Do you know when it will be available to buy?

Thought this might be of interest to some here - Dice Men: The Origin Story of Games Workshop is released tomorrow. I'll be getting it for Christmas.

Haven't played any boardgames for an age but I'm sure reading it will bring back a ton of memories.

Back
Top Bottom