Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Looks like Tommy Robinson played it right by staying at home then. Because he's a coward but they've made themselves look pathetic and ridiculous.

They managed to turn up in decent looking numbers and proceeded to:
get fucked on alcohol and cocaine
piss all over the place including on one of the memorials they were supposedly there to protect
fight each other
fight the police
get badly beaten in the few engagements they did have with BLM protestors

They've managed to lose the fight on the streets despite no-one really bothering to organise anything against them. They look completely ridiculous. Hopefully this will harm their standing on social media too which is the place they've been the biggest danger recently.

Am a bit confused by it all tbh because in theory as a rule i agree that its better not to let them have public space to themselves ever, but in this case, yesterday, if loads of BLM-related people had showed up and given them what they wanted, a big televised brawl all over central london then they, the Britian Furst lot, would have been robbed of the opportunity to look anywhere near as laughable as they do.

Looks like Tommy Robinson played it right by staying at home then. Because he's a coward but they've made themselves look pathetic and ridiculous.

They managed to turn up in decent looking numbers and proceeded to:
get fucked on alcohol and cocaine
piss all over the place including on one of the memorials they were supposedly there to protect
fight each other
fight the police
get badly beaten in the few engagements they did have with BLM protestors

They've managed to lose the fight on the streets despite no-one really bothering to organise anything against them. They look completely ridiculous. Hopefully this will harm their standing on social media too which is the place they've been the biggest danger recently.

TBF the way they behaved on social media was as ridiculous; for example loads of them claiming that the bloke in Trafalgar Square had his throat slashed (based on nothing more than someone missing with a punch and one still frame where someone elses leg looked like it was coming out of the same someones hand).

i'd hope that the pisspoor display yesterday would undermine the far right

i suspect it won't to the extent that we'd desire, in the same way that the numerous far-right terror plots, the far-right murder of an mp, the ludicrous antics of the edl over many years hasn't done for them

to my mind it's not so much the fascists making twats of themselves that will bring them down (although anyone with an ounce of sense will steer clear of the dfla) but anti-fascists winning fights and winning arguments one at a time.

i'd hope that the pisspoor display yesterday would undermine the far right

i suspect it won't to the extent that we'd desire, in the same way that the numerous far-right terror plots, the far-right murder of an mp, the ludicrous antics of the edl over many years hasn't done for them

to my mind it's not so much the fascists making twats of themselves that will bring them down (although anyone with an ounce of sense will steer clear of the dfla) but anti-fascists winning fights and winning arguments one at a time.
They are ignorant fantasists. Will believe what they want to believe, hear what they want to hear and tell 'the lads' how they tore it up.

Things look a little tasty in Glasgow, fash ie Rangers et al have got quite a large turnout at the point where the BLM rally was going to be held leading to cancellation of rally. Police now trying to contain the fash.

So the monument men arrived a bit pissed and coked up, got all excited and threw their water bottles, remembered pubs were closed and wind blew away the remaining coke supplies so they're gradually wondering off.

Maybe this guy didn't get to the train station on time.

His crew

1592143662742.png

and in civilian attire

1592143724242.png

Back
Top Bottom