Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

Next time one of these cunts is gobbing off about ’all lives matter’ should say “what, all lives? Like Ian Huntley? Jimmy Savile? those lads who killed Lee Rigby? Every one of them?”

Although I have political disagreements with them I follow the Malcolm X Movement on Twitter (and they follow me) . What they did was extremely brave , about 100-200 of them marched from Hyde Park to go to their designated meeting point at Trafalgar Square. The square is occupied by the DFLA and the far right, They stood their ground for over two hours facing sporadic attacks by the fash and giving them somewhat more than the fash expected. Its them in the photo that deliver the injured party to the Police. they get joined by others , mainly young people from estates who finally evade the Police cordon . The fash end up retreating through injuries and after 5 o clock limit they march out of the Police cordon to Waterloo Station and then are engaged by and engage with more fash along with a small group of anti fash.Riot police step in an arrests follow.
As I say I've got political differences with them but I cant help but admire their bravery and organisation.

Is it gaffer and not gaffa have i been saying it wrong this whole time like rawl plugs?
yes, like the gaffer you see in film credits just above best boy, they are the chief lighting technician and would likely utilise the tape on a regular basis

So the monument men arrived a bit pissed and coked up, got all excited and threw their water bottles, remembered pubs were closed and wind blew away the remaining coke supplies so they're gradually wondering off.

Maybe this guy didn't get to the train station on time.

From the comments :D

“I've never been threatened by a sentient Dairylea triangle before.”

While it's clear BLM is a massive issue, and one that needs sorting out quickly, I dislike the violent people that are joining the protests.
That group are giving the press bad news to print

Has anyone actually desecrated a war memorial? Some pillock trying to set light to a flag on the cenotaph last week and that bloke swinging round it on a bit of rope a few years back. Nothing really is it? Almost as through there’s a deliberate attempt to conflate this mythical risk to war memorials with the wider protests and a few justified statue removals.

Back
Top Bottom