Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

1591625583725-png.216664
That photo makes it look like they stood in a line and had a collective wazz on the plinth.
Great work

not exactly a user of tiktok, but from what the kids are showing me coming up, seems to be a stronghold of furious red faced patriots. I though it was just for kids?
I thought it was mostly for videos of middle-aged mums trying to do the latest dance craze videoed by their kids.

Maybe the racists have just been kicked off every other platform?

I'm shoe-horning this in here because it is tangentially relevant, and because I doing know where else to put it. and I don't want to start a new thread.

Tories are canvassing for opinion on their new immigration bill. They're sending this survey out to their supporters, but I think perhaps it might be useful if the wider community also got the chance to tick the boxes.

It's a short survey, only three questions. No security check or conformation email.

Last edited:
I'm shoe-horning this in here because it is tangentially relevant, and because I doing know where else to put it. and I don't want to start a new thread.

Tories are canvassing for opinion on their new immigration bill. They're sending this survey out to their supporters, but I think perhaps it might be useful if the wider community also got the chance to tick the boxes.

You might want to remove the session data from the URL which links it to a specific Facebook account

How do I do that? Maybe I should just delete the picture?

I'm a tech idiot.

Edit your post and delete the bit of the link after the question mark:
Code:
https://action.conservatives.com/immigration-bill-survey/?fbclid=IwAR1Unn9Ik2Y8yy6CNXBhpuj7y1F08t6nPechoBVVdwcjzhA2sabDJBWLNkM
https://action.conservatives.com/immigration-bill-survey/

Normally I wouldn't mention it, but with Facebook + Tories + Survey it's probably a good idea, don't want them collecting networks of left-wing survey vandals.

It's a short survey, only three questions. No security check or conformation email.
I signed up for further shit too - pays to know what they're thinking ...

I imagine cleaning off graffiti without damaging the underlying stone is an acquired art best left to professionals. Which they most certainly don't look like.
Does "blue collar" perhaps suggest they have practical skills ?
They certainly weren't dressed for it.

A small contribution to the debate, it has got some conversations started however.

Share the youtube link on social media if you can

Will do, there's discussions happening in Edinburgh, as there's no crane drivers coming forward to topple statue of Henry Dundas.

The consultation was to decide what to change it to. It was supposed to have been changed by now after being closed for refurbishment, but there's been a pandemic going on.

TBF a lot of these places could easily change their names to something pandemic related, Memorial Hall maybe (in that case) or even pick one of the local dead at random and name the streets / buildings after them instead.

Back
Top Bottom