Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Beating the Fascists: The authorised history of Anti-Fascist Action

also as Ive said earlier I do fancy the skin girl look..not in a fetish way( I dont think..well I havnt looked!) Those two in the pictures might stretch it a bit..think one is Kath Murphy and.....is the other Janet Appleyard?.

It's a damn sexy look, when it's done properly with a proper haircut not the bleaced monstrosities tney have. Cathy Murphy, who lived on Winnallthorpe in Coventry, is the former girlfriend of Simon Curtis ex Skrewdriver Security and latterly Adrian Blundell former Aryan Resistance Movement 'leader' in the West Mids.
The fella all in black in the centre of the first and third pics is also from Coventry, Michael Such? I think, who lived on Severn Road.

yes, he's still with skullhead mk2 who are not racist or nazis, honest guv.:rolleyes: I mean, you'd at least change the name of the band...oh and he says he is a Buddhist now too. Oddly enough I was watching a band a few weeks back featuring Spin who was in skullhead but he has publicly renounced his past.

Calls himself MC Techno T now he's in the 'Happy Hardcore' scene. Hasn't he come out of the closet?

I'm gonna start a flikr for all these pics. Will be useful to me and interesting for others I think.

I wont tag the pictures with names but if authorised by that person or on good authority I will.

I'll put dates etc on it so any help with them would be good.

I'll sort something out for a way for people to send pics to have them put up.

Bignose - I really want to get pics of your stickers!

I'm gonna start a flikr for all these pics. Will be useful to me and interesting for others I think.

I wont tag the pictures with names but if authorised by that person or on good authority I will.

I'll put dates etc on it so any help with them would be good.

I'll sort something out for a way for people to send pics to have them put up.

Bignose - I really want to get pics of your stickers!
No probs.... Im busy this weekend but going to have to get a grip next week...are you local?

malatesta32 said:
i think its a good read and it is very funny in parts. for insight into militant antifascism go elsewhere but as a portrait of some of the sad characters on the far right, its pretty unbeatable!

Have you any idea who the mystery Mr 'X' journo might be? When described as beardy I thought of Bushell, but didn't think him that far gone to have fash connections.

Have you any idea who the mystery Mr 'X' journo might be? When described as beardy I thought of Bushell, but didn't think him that far gone to have fash connections.
well collins wasnt able to name him but searchlight were in a court case with bushell, he has a beard and a history of far right acquaintances, works with murdoch - all signs point to maybe!!!!

Back
Top Bottom