Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

And in the past week of this being the only news, who knows how much actual bad stuff has been buried.

Another banking crash is pretty much locked in at this point, can we have some news about that please?
Antarctica has formed almost no ice; the sea around Miami is 90°; it's threatening to break all known records in Italy; there's been record flooding in parts of India; and we're suffering yet another muggy, wet, cloudy summer.

There's news out there being buried alright!

This. If he’s not guilty of any crime it shouldn’t have been reported because it’s no one’s business. But now it’s in the open I still feel sorry for his family and not him. He could have spent all that money on a really lovely holiday for them instead of wasting it on young people.

He did both. People don't need this amount of money.

BTW, a mate sent me these, it's the MD of our local NHS trust.

huw2.png

And, a reference to that picture, fake or otherwise, of HW exposing his arse.

huw3.png

:D

Reactions: tim
Parents may well have not taken a penny - could be their motivation was anger at being unable to control the behaviour of their son - may well be they couldnt cope with him being gay and/or a drug user and convinced themselves it was down to Huw Edwards explioting him. Dont get why Edwards paid top doller for a few mucky pics though? Was he being blackmailed? Hope the Sun gets a pile of shit for this - destroying lives and dogwhistling homophobia in oder to stick the boot into the BBC. Classy.

I find it very odd that a week or so ago the editor posted a thread about sharing drugs with a 19 year old female friend, and loads of posters rounded on him, not just for sharing 'floor drugs' with her, but even having a friendship with such a young person, which I thought was unfair.

And, now some posters are defending a much older multi-millionaire & pillar of the establishment, for doing much worst. 🤷‍♂️

The sheer nerve of the Wail...

"The unnamed presenter was accused of defying the third national lockdown for an encounter with a young person in 2021 while the BBC was at the same time telling millions of people to follow the rules as part of its coverage of the pandemic."

There you go, everyone letting him off because he's a hard-core leftie who took a pay cut :rolleyes:
Ah, now I get what you're all about. Makes sense. I regard it as a badge of honour that you've been taking sly digs at me today. (slings two sheds into ignore bin)

Edit: These are strange times when individuals from a certain political spectrum sneer at Edwards taking a pay cut to help level out pay for female colleagues. Typical of the incel-type misogyny that runs rife in their "thinking"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom