Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

Ah, now I get what you're all about. Makes sense. I regard it as a badge of honour that you've been taking sly digs at me today
I was trying to get you to take down a name that editor had repeatedly asked people not to post, that you refused to take down and then threw a hissy fit when confronted.

And yep a sly dig at a poster who was taking a sly dig suggesting that left-wingers were more interested in someone's politics than they were in his sexual advances to minors.

Because the Sun said it, then it can't be true?

Creepy fuckers can be victims too.

Take care - Louis MacNeice

Seeing as he's not here, it's nice to see somebody still flying the Butchersapron 'so cryptic your mind will explode trying to work it out' flag! :-D (I know you don't know me from Adam but it's nice to see you still posting here :) )

BBC paternalism:

Katie Razzall, the BBC’s culture editor, said the naming of Huw Edwards is “a huge shock to viewers” as well as "a big shock to all of us at BBC News”.

"This is such dramatic news, this is a man who has embodied BBC values, has been the face of the BBC, has held the viewers’ hands through so many of the momentous parts of our nation’s history - whether it’s elections, royal events, the Queen’s death or the King’s coronation," says Razzall.

From the 18:24 entry of their live updates page, probably quoted from the main news broadvast https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-66159469

On screen propaganda persona doesnt match the reality of the man non-shocker.

In all this (richly deserved) backlash against the Scum, don’t forget tge equally abominable Daily HateMail, which has been making a massive deal of this for a week, because it’s the evil BBC. Even on the day when the lawyer of the young person came out and declared they denied the allegations, the Mail completely ignored this on the next day’s front page in favour of another damning speculative headline, because fuck facts if they go against your agenda.

Back
Top Bottom