Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

Nicky Campbell just read out a tweet on his show which used the guy's name :D :facepalm:

And his first guest is a media lawyer.

Seriously though, I'm sure everyone knows who it is by now. If I was him I'd just own it and come out all guns blazing.

This should’ve remained an internal HR matter. I’m sure anyone who has ever been involved in one has been told to shut up about it until the process has completed, so it’s as fair as possible to all concerned. It’s really The Sun who’s at fault here. To cover their own backs after seeming to fuck up so badly on their individual scoop, they’re now in full muckraking mode over every possible shred of gossip. The rest of the media shouldn’t be helping them.

It was in reference to you posting inappropriate content that could get the site in legal trouble.
I know what my comment was referencing because I wrote it. It was in reference to a "hairy arse" being all over the internet actually.

And last I saw you've left the name up there in #765 after several times of being reminded about it, and then saying you "stand by it. Twerp".

It's not up to you to stand by it. Twat.

And last I saw you've left the name up there in #765 after several times of being reminded about it, and then saying you "stand by it. Twerp".

It's not up to you to stand by it. Twat.
Hey cuntyballs check your facts. The only name I have posted is "Krankies".

If the sun is adamant that it has seen the evidence then it is very unlike them not to name them. I have no idea what to think but expect there's a bit more to this. Possibly. Fuck knows it will all come out eventually I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom