Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

I know who people think it is and had to google the name, didn’t recognise it. :facepalm: Whole story probably more exciting if you watch a lot of tv.

I should point out, I don’t know who is in the frame, and this was just a joke about all the speculation, not an actual clue. I was attempting to be as ridiculous as possible, and, being old, chose a famous person from my youth. I do not think it is Val. Who I think is fab.
Have you met Val lately? Fab would not be the word I would use. :D

Stroppy old cow springs to mind. :thumbs: (She lives near me & I have had the misfortune to have her as a customer)

I don’t think I watch any BBC tv unless they they show sport, which is also the only thing I watch when it’s broadcast

No need for that, just read the descriptions of all the programmes on iPlayer, and then watch them all to see who did not appear as advertised. Should only take a day or two.
As Jack Regan said, "when you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth" or was it Dxon of Dock Green

Heaven forfend. Edited now Two Sheds you bellend. You could just have reminded me the name was quoted instead of pricking a pretty squabble. Prima Donna

Last edited:
A young person has told BBC News they felt threatened by the BBC presenter at the centre of a row over payment for sexually explicit photos.
The individual in their early 20s was first contacted anonymously by the male presenter on a dating app.
They say they were put under pressure to meet up but never did...
The lockdown breaking meet up is a third young person.

There's a piblic inquiry going on over here into the monumental mess that is RTE after it came out that one of the top earners was paid money via a broker.. ie..under the table.
More shit is coming out.
All tax payers money spent on freebies...free cars...meals...tickets to games...all sorts of wasting money.

Maybe...parliament in the UK is of the opinion that the BBC should be accountable to the people?
Does the BBC get tax payers money?

Back
Top Bottom