Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC presenter Huw Edwards suspended over paying for sexual pics.

I’m not. I couldn’t care less. But my views aren’t why said presenter is currently facing extreme anxiety from the reactions of a mostly socially conservative society.
Strange that you conflate facts with my personal opinions.
Fuck conservative society. Get off that bus mate!

Fuck conservative society. Get off that bus mate!
There’s lots to do with power in this though. I’m sure if someone expressed disgust at wealthy middle aged westerners pulling teenage lasses in Cuba or Cambodia you may be inclined to agree. Or certainly not kick off like you are here. I can only speculate why you’d see a difference with this.

There’s lots to do with power in this though. I’m sure if someone expressed disgust at wealthy middle aged westerners pulling teenage lasses in Cuba or Cambodia you may be inclined to agree. Or certainly not kick off like you are here. I can only speculate why you’d see a difference with this.
Keep on speculating.

A couple of times I have thought I knew who it was ..

But now I realise that I just don't know ..

It will come out in time, I can wait :)

:(

Being put under undue pressure to meet, and getting a load of shit for saying no / not yet is really common for online dating; I’ve had it a few times. It doesn’t bother me but I can definitely see that if I was in my late teens or early 20s I think I could feel intimidated etc. It could just be someone cashing in on the drama of course, but we don’t know the content of the messages so to just go ‘but this is normal for online dating’ seems pretty absurd to me.
Nah. 3.5k ontop of previous sums...Younger person's statement to Beeb said they never met....and Idoubt she ever had intention of doing so.. And I also doubt Mr presenter hadn't grasped that by then either

A killer revelation in Urban's favourite tabloid tonight:

"The star’s web date said: 'He came round for an hour. I was quite shocked that he broke the [lockdown] rules to come and meet me because of who he is. I was just a random person online. We just chatted. He was obsessed with me making him a cup of tea.'"

"The star’s web date said: 'He came round for an hour. I was quite shocked that he broke the [lockdown] rules to come and meet me because of who he is. I was just a random person online. We just chatted. He was obsessed with me making him a cup of tea.'"
That most English of perversions.. most unexpected.

You're bluffing surely? Why? Everyone from here to Patagonia knows who it is.

I don't believe you.
I don’t know. And since “everybody” named a number of famous people who have been confirmed by the BBC to have been falsely accused, I wouldn’t put much faith in what “everyone” says they “know”.

(I’m also not on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram or TikTok or Threads).

A young person has told BBC News they felt threatened by the BBC presenter at the centre of a row over payment for sexually explicit photos.
The individual in their early 20s was first contacted anonymously by the male presenter on a dating app.
They say they were put under pressure to meet up but never did...

I don’t know. And since “everybody” named a number of famous people who have been confirmed by the BBC to have been falsely accused, I wouldn’t put much faith in what “everyone” says they “know”.

I choose my words carefully.

On top of everything else, as cupid_stunt says, the BBC themselves kind of gave it away today. I don't do twitter etc either.

Name I keep coming across doesn't appear to have any coverage with regards denials nor false allagation

danny la rouge & others.

Just compare today's statement from the BBC, to the schedule on the BBC iPlayer for last Thursday, and spot who went AWOL that night and since. ;)

It's Boris isn't it? :(

Back
Top Bottom