Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Australia buys nuclear subs au us uk pact

Bolt is a grade A cunt. A more polished version of the scum that inhabit GB News, a cheerleader for Trump, a defender of the pedophile Pell and now apparently a covid denier. He might be correct on some points (stopped clocks) but hopefully he'll be sent underwater in a leaking sub.

Never heard of the prick, but it is clear that the French outrage is just a sweaty load of old bollocks.

The thing was thecjapanese are the onky people to have successfully built a non nuclear sub remoteky near the specs the Australians wanted.

If they have any brains they build a copy of the astute class with the fewest possible modifications.

This stuff is really really hard the MoD have fucked so many projects with "unique national needs" 🙄.
As did america with the new helicopter for the president.
Final straw was attempting to raise the roof so the sun god woukdnt have to dip his head 🙄.
Candada rought the poor wre ks for spares😢

It's not possible to build any more Astutes as the PWR2 reactor is out of production.

I will be amazed if it ever happens but if it does I think the most likely outcome is a short wheelbase Virginia minus the VLS and VPM. The program is now being run out of the USN Office of Naval Reactors so whatever happens will be to the maximal benefit of US interests.

Contrary to the PR the French contract with Naval was not cancelled due to non performance but instead using the vastly more expensive 'convenience' clause.

I've been following this story and still don't understand why a landlocked country like Austria needs nuclear submarines?

Back
Top Bottom