Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Aristocrat's daughter on the run with sex offender and newborn (new thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy-seven

Banned
Banned
Factual recap at 7.03pm on Thursday:

• yesterday the police said they were putting great effort into finding the baby, hopefully alive
  • the police said there would be an autopsy today
  • this evening the police said there was no autopsy today, without giving a reason
  • the press say an emotional note has been left with a teddybear from someone who says they heard the baby's cries (a photo of this note has been published)
  • regardless of there not having been an autopsy yet, the police say they reckon the baby could have been dead for ages, without saying why they think so
  • the extension to the detention period runs out tonight.
Comment:

Hopefully whoever wrote the note will come forward and give a full statement, say when it was (and for that matter, where it was) that they heard what they now think were the baby's cries, because that's obviously important evidence.

You got banned from the other thread, so decided to start a new one, what a fucking twat. :facepalm:

2vvv.jpg

1aaa.png

@CupidStunt wrote:

The police have announced that forensics have now confirmed the remains are indeed the baby of these two, which is hardly surprising, they are still waiting on the results of the PM.

No - the police said early this evening that a postmortem has not taken place. Source: Constance Marten arrest: Police believe 'baby dead for some time'
Yesterday they said it would take place today.
But, the forensics should be enough for the CPS to agree they should be charged now, which I guess should be confirmed later this evening, before the latest deadline is up on detaining them under arrest.

I wouldn't be surprised if they section them both under the Mental Health Act at about 2am tonight in order to avoid having to bring them to court later tomorrow morning.

You've been told to fuck off once. People are upset at the thought of what happened to that kid and no-one is interested in your weird shit. Just go away.
What don't you like in what I posted above, dearie? And why do you think it's weird? Are you on drugs?

@CupidStunt wrote:

The police have announced that forensics have now confirmed the remains are indeed the baby of these two, which is hardly surprising, they are still waiting on the results of the PM.

No - the police said early this evening that a postmortem has not taken place. Source: Constance Marten arrest: Police believe 'baby dead for some time'
Yesterday they said it would take place today.

FFS, read what you quoted, it says THEY ARE STILL WAITING ON THE RESULTS OF THE PM.

Do you understand the different between a basic DNA test and a full PM?

Clearly not.

I refer you to post #2

Factual recap at 7.03pm on Thursday:

• yesterday the police said they were putting great effort into finding the baby, hopefully alive
  • the police said there would be an autopsy today
  • this evening the police said there was no autopsy today, without giving a reason
  • the press say an emotional note has been left with a teddybear from someone who says they heard the baby's cries (a photo of this note has been published)
  • regardless of there not having been an autopsy yet, the police say they reckon the baby could have been dead for ages, without saying why they think so
  • the extension to the detention period runs out tonight.
Comment:

Hopefully whoever wrote the note will come forward and give a full statement, say when it was (and for that matter, where it was) that they heard what they now think were the baby's cries, because that's obviously important evidence.
A load of arse-aching sheep shite.

I suspect you will be booted shortly, thereby reinforcing the idea you are being silenced :thumbs:

They've been charged with gross negligence manslaughter now. They have also been charged with concealing the birth of a child and perverting the course of justice.

It could be an interesting court appearance tomorrow at Brighton Magistrates' Court.

FFS, read what you quoted, it says THEY ARE STILL WAITING ON THE RESULTS OF THE PM.

Do you understand the different between a basic DNA test and a full PM?

Clearly not.

I refer you to post #2
"Still waiting on the results of the PM" implies there has been a PM and they are waiting to receive the results of it.
Read the article I linked to. It clearly says "A post-mortem examination has not yet been carried out".
Or if you prefer to watch video, watch the video of the police statement.
They said yesterday there would be a PM today.
Today they said there has not been a PM today, without giving a reason.
Yes I do understand the difference between a basic DNA test and a full PM. Even a basic DNA test would give the person's sex.

"Still waiting on the results of the PM" implies there has been a PM and they are waiting to receive the results of it.
Read the article I linked to. It clearly says "A post-mortem examination has not yet been carried out".
Or if you prefer to watch video, watch the video of the police statement.
They said yesterday there would be a PM today.
Today they said there has not been a PM today, without giving a reason.
Yes I do understand the difference between a basic DNA test and a full PM. Even a basic DNA test would give the person's sex.

2v.gif

They've been charged with gross negligence manslaughter now. They have also been charged with concealing the birth of a child and perverting the course of justice.

It could be an interesting court appearance tomorrow at Brighton Magistrates' Court.

Of course they have been charged. :facepalm:

According to the police:
  • the body has yet to be formally identified
  • a postmortem will take place tomorrow.
At the moment it seems to be a case of "You are charged with gross negligence leading to the death of your baby whose body the crown believes the police have found although it hasn't been formally identified yet, the death occurring on a date that the crown doesn't know even approximately, and which may or may not have been during the time you've been held in custody, but hey it was probably yonks ago because you bought some fish and chips and where was your baby then, eh?"

Gotta wonder whether the gross negligence manslaughter charge will stick.

Last edited:
I suspect it will be banned soon, and this thread will be binned.

Bin race time?
dumpster-race.gif

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick :hmm:

I'll just dump this here as don't want to bump the Nicola Bulley thread with it -
That twat Faulding even using world book day and his daughter to promote his shit book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom